WHEM Alina, Rotterdam (voorheen Nieuwegein)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Laat maar zitten. Ze heeft ergens foto's geleend en in de praktijk ziet ze er vast heel anders uit.

Ik ben bij haar geweest. Aardige vrouw maar een heeeeeeeel stuk ouder dan op de foto's. Ook veel moedervlekken op ongunstige plekken en best wel aangekomen tov. de foto's.

Ik zeg het niet echt snel maar ze was voor mij niet echt mooi.

Profiel staat offline dus ik kan de foto's niet checken maar ga er maar van uit dat, in het geval die foto's daadwerkelijk van haar zijn, de foto's zo erg ge-glamored/photoshopped zijn dat het net zo goed een heel andere persoon zou kunnen zijn.

En niet in een positieve zin.

Op dit moment is Nieuwegein een no go area… al 2 teleurstellende ervaringen in 1 week meegemaakt daar. Even wachten tot er een nieuwe lichting zich aanmeldt.
Klara zit er nu , dat schijnt wat ik er over heb kunnen vinden wel behoorlijk goed tot misschien wel zeer goed te zijn

"Yes, I'm older than it says in the profile. I wanted to fix it, but it can't be done on the site only if a new profile has been created. Where did you find so many moles on me?" "That's not true. Why do you write such unpleasant reviews? I have all the photos, with an open-face, or in the future, I will post a video, and for your review, that will look just ridiculous. You discuss me so fiercely that I get the impression that I am too strong a competitor for someone, so you don't have to stop writing about me, and following my photos on WhatsApp. Maybe you have a not-so-pretty-girl-in-this-business, so you won't leave me alone.I am a beautiful woman.

It wasn't my intention to offend you, though I understand that my words upset you. It is very normal in the industry to photoshop and glamorize pictures. I don't fault you for that. The contrast between the pictures and reality was just a bit too extreme for my tastes.

It wasn't my intention to offend you, though I understand that my words upset you. It is very normal in the industry to photoshop and glamorize pictures. I don't fault you for that. The contrast between the pictures and reality was just a bit too extreme for my tastes.
This ridiculous lie could not offend me. On my site there are ordinary photos from life with an open face (no one usually has such). But your job, I think, is to improve your girlfriend's business, so you're lying. Where have you seen many moles? A sharply negative review for no apparent reason indicates, I think, your interest. I'm sure you've never seen me. Why are you spying on me? I'm not trying to lure you to me. I never want to see you because you're interested in spoiling girls' profiles- that's what I think. I think your friend said thank you?!

This ridiculous lie could not offend me. On my site there are ordinary photos from life with an open face (no one usually has such). But your job, I think, is to improve your girlfriend's business, so you're lying. Where have you seen many moles? A sharply negative review for no apparent reason indicates, I think, your interest. I'm sure you've never seen me. Why are you spying on me? I'm not trying to lure you to me. I never want to see you because you're interested in spoiling girls' profiles- that's what I think. I think your friend said thank you?!
Dit is hoe ik het graag zie op dit forum. Hoor en wederhoor. De dame laat duidelijk horen dat ze het niet eens is met een bericht en plaatst een recente video op Kinky: https://www.kinky.nl/vrouwen/prive-ontvangst/rotterdam/8161280-alina#videos waarbij duidelijk te zien is dat de dame op de foto's ook echt is.
De reactie van https://www.girlsreview.nl/members/aart-nouveau.73/ begrijp ik niet helemaal want de volgens mij heeft ze geen foto's geleend maar zijn het gewoon de foto's van haar zelf terwijl ze die landen heeft bezocht.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan