Recensie Aphrodite Massage Brussel

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Symons

Wandelaar
28/12/22
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
4,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Massage met hoogtepunt
5,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
5,00 ster(ren)
Kontlikken bij klant
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Beffen
  2. Penismassage
  3. Tussen borsten (russisch)
  4. Vingeren
Gesproken taal
Frans
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Totale kosten (in euro)
A very pleasant and professional salon, discreetly located on a chic residential square in the EU quarter of Brussels. Good communication, prompt replies to sms or whatsapp messages, courteous on the phone. Friendly concierge girls, though there was a different one at each of my several visits. Tends to be busy in the evening, I preferred the quiet atmosphere when visiting in the afternoon. Not that it's loud in the evening, but had to book for a later time than intended as no room was free earlier. It is an old house with several rooms, nicely decorated and very clean, with fresh towels and a shower in every room. I have been in three rooms in total and my preference is the Asian or Oriental room, which is more spacious than the other two I have seen. When you ring the bell, the concierge lets you in and takes you to a waiting room. If you have already selected your masseuse when making the appointment, she comes there after two minutes and takes you to the room, so you never see the other girls. The experience itself can vary a lot, depending on who you choose. I have tried only two masseuses. Ruby, a Roumanian girl, who no longer seems to be working there. Although there are raving reviews about her on youppie.net, my experience with her was rather disappointing. She was friendly and OK all in all, but too skinny for my taste, and with silicone lips, which are not to my taste. Placed a watch right at the top of the mat as her first action. The massage is done with warm oil, and is pleasant, but nothing to rave about. A part of it was brushing my back with her hair, which I find to be a ridiculous trick, though it's supposed to be sensual... If the girl is in the mood, she offers you an "extra", which is to say, a fuck, for an additional 50 eur, which you can accept but don't have to.
My other experience was with Laeticia, and that was a true GFE, one of the best I've had, with hardly much massage to speak of... but then we definitely, and immediately, had a good "click", and she told me that she normally does not offer the "extra" part at all, so I guess it depends on the chemistry.
Overall a good experience. Not cheap, but well worth it when good. Some risk is involved as you can't know in advance how the chemistry with the masseuse of your choice is going to turn out. It is likely I may decide to take the risk again some time.

Aphroditge massage maakt deel uit van een ander massagesalon, nl l empire des sens in Ukkel, Ben daar al enkele keren geweest en ik heb mij er steeds zeer goed gegriefd gevoeld. Ruby werkt nu trouwens in L empire. Van een extra van eur heb ik nog nooit voorgesteld gekregen. Als je de erotische massage neemt mag je wel wat meer de intieme plaatsjes aanraken maar Intiem zit er niet in. (of ik moet verschrikkelijk walgelijk lelijk zijn dat dat aan mij nog niet is voorgesteld).
Ik ken ondertussen al Alicia , Ruby, NIna en een andere dame die mij nu even ontsnapt maar iedere keer was het toppie. Heb besloten om binnenkort nog eens een bezoekje te brengen, en misschien zelfs aan Aphrodite massage.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan