Chance of HIV/STD

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

mrworldwide

19/10/22
Hi,

A week ago I visited a lady, I didn't eat her pussy nor fingering just play with her clitoris and bit below but not in, I didn't have any open wounds or cut on my finger. Sex was safe with condom, blowjob was also with condom and the condom also didn't break at all because when I pulled out the sperm stayed there nicely. However, I did french kissing with this lady and later on I realized that I had a swollen gum and tiny tiny blood when I spat, so I could see that there's a tiny red of blood in my saliva. With that case in mind, what is the chances of me having HIV or STD?
When should I take the HIV test for the result become conclusive?
Maybe @piet soaaids can help me?
Thanks!

Laatst bewerkt:
Hi,

A week ago I visited a lady, I didn't eat her pussy nor fingering just play with her clitoris and bit below but not in, I didn't have any open wounds or cut on my finger. Sex was safe with condom and the condom also didn't break at all because when I pulled out the sperm stayed there nicely. However, I did french kissing with this lady and later on I realized that I had a swollen gum and tiny tiny blood when I spat, so I could see that there's a tiny red of blood in my saliva. With that case in mind, what is the chances of me having HIV or STD?
When should I take the HIV test for the result become conclusive?
Thanks!

There is zero risk of contracting hiv.
There is almost no risk of contracting chlamydia, syfilis or gonorroe.

If you want to exclude a hiv infection, you need to wait 3 months.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan