Gangbang Erotheek Freya 4,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
I am planning to visit Erothek Freya for a GB. Are there any extra € they ask besides what the advertisemnt says in sexjobs nl? And are the blowjobs done without condoms? On an average how many people attend a GB event there?

According to my experiences the girls do not charge extra on top of the GB fees. If you want to play with one girl; the fee is €80. If the GB is hosted by two girls; you pay €120 to play with both of them. Do take note that sometimes amateur girls attend the GB. IF there is a match; you can play with those additional girls for free 😋. Blowjobs are done without condom. If you CIM the girls will pause to wash their mouths. AFAIK GB's with two girls have 15 attendants besides the girls as an absolute maximum. If you are lucky however; you can have attendances as low as five men, of which the majority leave after THEIR second round. If you persevere (and survive the girls their impeccable stamina); your can experience a true private VIP experience! IMHO, the GBs at freya are much more satisfying than the (large scale) GBs hosted by the Buddha Club and the Krashzone Parties. IMHO those GBs are simply way too big in respect to these GBs their M/F ratios!!! In my humble opinion > 8 men per woman is simply insane.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan