Recensie Tiffany, Bella Donna, Rotterdam (voorheen Empress Layla) 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
I met the Empress more than a couple of weeks ago, before she started receiving at Sugar and Ecstasy... And what a date it was!

I heard about Layla here at GR. All the reviews described exactly what turns me on and makes me drool, but what made me itch to have a date with the Empress was the way she speaks here on the forum, flowing with sensuality, lust, eroticism and seduction. So I knew I'm going there with high expectations and a big risk for a disappointment.
A side tiny excitement for me was that Layla is the first Dutch lady I have sex with:D

After a super friendly chat we arranged the time & date and Layla arranged the place. We met at a nice and discreet hotel in Rotterdam.

As I entered the hotel I saw a sexy lady waiting for me in a seating area near the elevators. Layla is a mixed race so she has an exotic beauty with black curly hair, but in the elevator I couldn't stop thinking how full and juicy her lips are (kissing has a special place in my heart) and as the elevator's door got shut , Layla leaned towards me and we started making out. She's a great kisser, full on with tongue and passion, at that moment I knew the rest of the date is going to be magical.

We entered the room and again, right away, we grabbed each other and began kissing. I started taking off her long coat and under it she was wearing a sexy black lingerie. Her skin felt so soft. I went to refresh alone and when I went back to the room Layla was waiting for me with a glass of Prosecco. We sat on the bed and started chatting, and slowly now we are kissing softly, the intensity kept building up and up, so naturally that you forget you are in an arranged date. The click was amazing and now we are all over each other. it was truly sensual, truly LOVE MAKING.

Slowly she made her way down to my little friend, which was not little at all after that fabulous making out session:p. Keeping a fiery eye contact, Layla untied her hair down and began sucking me off. What a blowjob... She does a great mix of PSE and GFE, switching between sucking it sensually while seductively looking at me and taking my dick all the way in deepthroat. Now it's my turn to spoil her, I asked her to lie down and I started kissing her body all around, she has some sensitive spots around her body and if you know how to hit them you will notice she is getting more excited and her moans are louder. My head is now between her thighs and I went on an exploring expedition. Layla loves to be eaten and fingered deeply at the same time. Her hands were grabbing the bedsheets and as the session went on, one hand grabbed my hand and the other grabbed my head. I couldn't take it anymore and I had to stick it in. I put a condom on and here we go, we started missionary and changed to different positions. All along, kissing, teasing and alternating the rhythm. As I felt am about to cum, she took the condom off and gave me a deepthroat, where I exploded all inside. My heart was beating so fast at that point and as I'm trying to collect my breath, I spilled what was left in my Prosecco glass on the side table and floor🤦‍♂️
We cuddled on the bed relaxing after the intense work out we just had and went into meaningful conversations about life and other stuff. Layla is a super interesting person to talk to and be around with, you can sense her energy and spirituality which made the date feel more intimate to me because first, you feel comfortable and at ease and second, you feel Layla isn't putting a mask for the job or an act just to please you and be done with the transaction.

After a good rest, chat and bringing that heartbeat down, session two started. This was the highlight of the date and I'll get into it shortly, but this session was longer as I already came once so I'll leave the details out as I already went through many, and some other things should stay in the Empress's temple. Back to the highlight of the date, as we were MAKING LOVE, we were in a position where Layla was lying down at the edge of the bed and I'm standing in front of her, holding her legs up. In the heat of the action and as I'm thrusting in and out, Layla starts rubbing her pussy intensely and after some time I see her starting to contract and shake and boooooom 💦💦💦 she squirts. I didn't expect that to happen or that she offers it but I'm glad it did happen, the look in her eyes and the horniness of the moment made me explode too.

What an experience it was! You don't meet Empress Layla to have sex, but to make love, to be intimate and sensual, to let the animal out, to connect and flow, to tease and be teased... Thanks Layla for being the amazing woman you are . I don't mean for this review to be an appreciation post, but anyone who has been under the sheets with Layla would agree she deserves this and more.

Being nice, respectful, open and authentic will take you a long way with this amazing woman.
What a great review! Makes me want to meet her and book a date immediately. This is just what a good experience with a dvp should be like. Or rather, not "should" - it is meant to be like that, that's the idea, that's the purpose. Nice to hear it does happen.

What a great review! Makes me want to meet her and book a date immediately. This is just what a good experience with a dvp should be like. Or rather, not "should" - it is meant to be like that, that's the idea, that's the purpose. Nice to hear it does happen.

It's all about the will to connect to one another without judgment and the rest will just flow naturally 🦋

Always open to meet new friends, slide in my dm 📩

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan