Recensie Lola, TCR Brussels 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Phil bxl

Wandelaar
12/05/23
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Massage met hoogtepunt
5,00 ster(ren)
Kontlikken bij klant
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
5,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Frans
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
West-Europees
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Blond
Cupmaat
C (fake)
Duur van bezoek
90 minuten
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
amazing meeting few years ago with Lola
* she is like the pictures, no bad surprises
* super sexy, slim, with C silicon breast but look natural
* i had superb time... played under shower together, long oral play with fingering at the same time
* sex several times, with CIM

a superb lady really

Must be amazing. Lola is really great and natural. no gel, all wet naturally
Well, Luna told me she had a duo date with Lola one or two times and that it was good, without offering any further details. She just said Lola is very pretty and she was sure I would like her :) And all this because we openly discussed possible duo dates with other TCR girls. My impression is she's really enthusiastic about that combination (a trio), but it's a little tricky as you can't predict how the chemistry and dynamics between the three of you are really going to work. And costs tons of money too. But I definitely plan to try a few more trio combinations with Luna in future. Only, just as you can't yet decide to book next, I can't decide which other girl to pair with Luna. Lola, Zoe, Mila... They are at the top of the list.

Must be amazing. Lola is really great and natural. no gel, all wet naturally
Same thing with Luna. She loves sex and gets really turned on, which of course gives me, as her client, a great feeling. And with some luck, she comes too, while squirting at the same time. Now I really don't think that can be faked... and I admit I had to experience it to believe it. A great turn-on for me!

Does Lola speak Dutch? On the TCR website, French and English are mentioned, but on redlights Dutch and English are mentioned.
I would like to know because my French is terrible. I really like a good chat with the lady.

Does Lola speak Dutch? On the TCR website, French and English are mentioned, but on redlights Dutch and English are mentioned.
I would like to know because my French is terrible. I really like a good chat with the lady.
No. She is French national and speaks English and French

I would first have a one-on-one date with the girl before the trio. I believe you need a good connection between you and the girls, but also a good connection between the girls. Indeed this has a cost.
Absolutely true! Even after the one duo date I had, I still have the feeling I should have a one-on-one date with Tiffany to complete the picture, so to speak. :)

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan