Slightly embarrassing Question

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Yellowfin

05/03/23
Sorry being a noob here. I am planning to go for a massage tonight and as this is my first time. I just wanted to ask the probability of climax more than one.
Knowingly myself , I think I might climax in 10 min of the girl touching me. But is that normal ? Does the massage end ? Can I still continue and get a happy ending at the end of the one hour ?

Don't worry too much. It also happens sometimes to me and the massage will not end for sure. I would say that if you go for one hour or more like you say they will try and give you another cumshot at the end. If they succeed is another question because not all men, like myself, are generally able to cum twice in such a short period.

Sorry being a noob here. I am planning to go for a massage tonight and as this is my first time. I just wanted to ask the probability of climax more than one.
Knowingly myself , I think I might climax in 10 min of the girl touching me. But is that normal ? Does the massage end ? Can I still continue and get a happy ending at the end of the one hour ?
how did it go?

Don't worry too much. It also happens sometimes to me and the massage will not end for sure. I would say that if you go for one hour or more like you say they will try and give you another cumshot at the end. If they succeed is another question because not all men, like myself, are generally able to cum twice in such a short period.
Yes I did cum at the first before I started the massage and then at the end. The took session took a little over an hour. The masseur put me so much at ease. I visited May from Sansuk :)

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan