Recensie Violet/Valentina, Almere (voorheen Amsterdam) 2,50 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

inthezone

Wandelaar
09/12/22
Intiem
4,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
2,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Engels
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
18-25
Haarkleur
Zwart
Cupmaat
B
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
30 minuten
Dag
Dinsdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/2413808-violeta
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
3,00 ster(ren)
Meid van de fotos, knap en echt een goede dikke reet. Maar ze is wel een klokkijkster. Ze heeft zowieso een timer aan staan op haar telefoon en die is al ingegaan bij binnenkomst. Ik was met haar aan het onderhandelen voor extra diensten en zag toen op haar tel dat haar timer al aanstond. Beetje jammer. Pijpen was zeer matig. Wat ik ook minder vond dat ze tijdens de sex de hele tijd aan de condoom zat om te kijken of ie er nog op zat. Snap dat het belangrijk is. Maar het was de hele tijd. Anyways. Goeie bil.

Intiem
3,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
3,00 ster(ren)
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
18-25
Haarkleur
Zwart
Cupmaat
B
Lengte
1.50 m - 1.60 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/2413808-valentina
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
2,00 ster(ren)
This lady is now called Valentina and receives near Almere Centrum, she asks for a video call when you arrive at the street. She is indeed the lady in the pictures, early 20s, natural body, b-cup, although not quite as slim and tight as they make you believe, photos 11 and 17 are the most realistic ones. She does have a nice ass (although it is once again quite soft, not a bubble butt at all) and very soft well-cared for skin.

The apartment is rather old, nothing but a shitty spring bed in the room, there was at least one other person in a different room (probably another DVP), you can take a shower there though. After financial matters were settled (200 for 1h), she started with a lap dance and some foreplay, then a short but pleasant blowjob (with condom). Sex was very mediocre, lady showed a little initiative during the first 5 minutes maybe, but then just laid there with here eyes closed. Also, someone opened the door to the room and almost walked in on us during the act, which made the experience a bit more awkward. Despite all that, I was still somewhat enjoying myself, mostly because she is very tight and pleasant to touch, but then maybe 25-30 minutes into the date, she asked if I was going to cum or not, which further ruined the mood for me. I had to really concentrate to cum in missionary.

This was 38 minutes from the time I walked into the door, but the lady immediately indicated that our time was up, I was not going to argue, since I had exactly zero desire to go round two, all things considered. Overall, it was not completely horrible, but rather unexciting, zero chance of repeating, even if you enjoy young and passive ladies, I would suggest you look elsewhere. She speaks almost 0 english, but I guess that is expected with most latinas.

Laatst bewerkt:
Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan