Where do you usually ejaculate when you visit a DVP?

• Onderwerp starter Voormalig lid 4703
  • Startdatum

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
V

Voormalig lid 4703

Greetings to all walkers! I always had the dilemma to know, you when you visit a DVP, are you asking where you can ejaculate? I'm curious where ladies generally agree to finish or what experiences you've had. In the condom, on the ass, in the mouth? Does DVP accept aggressive sex or slowly with limitations?
personally my experience in this was allowed only in the condom and never inside the lady with the condom on. What I understand is that it is a protective measure that the condom can break at that moment and it is not ok.
What are your experiences about this?
Cheers ?

Greetings to all walkers! I always had the dilemma to know, you when you visit a DVP, are you asking where you can ejaculate? I'm curious where ladies generally agree to finish or what experiences you've had. In the condom, on the ass, in the mouth? Does DVP accept aggressive sex or slowly with limitations?
personally my experience in this was allowed only in the condom and never inside the lady with the condom on. What I understand is that it is a protective measure that the condom can break at that moment and it is not ok.
What are your experiences about this?
Cheers ?
You have been duped. Cumming inside the condom inside the girl is standard practice. That's what the condoms are for. If all, or even a majority, of the girls wouldn't allow it, the business would collapse because the clients wouldn't put up with that nonsense.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan