WHEM Amanda, prive-ontvangst Putten

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
Ze zit blijkbaar toch in Putten? Dat is wel een andere provincie ;)

Haar eerste profielfoto geeft een "hit" op chaturbate, blijkbaar heeft ze het een tijdje voor de webcam geprobeerd. Daar is ze al 11 maanden niet meer online geweest en op het webcam materiaal dat ik van haar zie heeft ze die afschuwelijke tattoo op haar onderbuik nog niet. Die tattoo vind ik weinig divine.

Laatst bewerkt:
She is apparently in Putten, isn't she? That's a different province;)

Her first profile pic gives a "hit" on chaturbate, apparently she tried it on webcam for a while. She hasn't been online there for 11 months and on the webcam footage I see of her she still doesn't have that horrible tattoo on her lower abdomen. I don't find that tattoo divine.
Could you, please, share her chaturbate account link? I can't fine it using reverse image search. Thinking about visiting this lady and I would like to get a better idea of how she looks.

Could you, please, share her chaturbate account link? I can't fine it using reverse image search. Thinking about visiting this lady and I would like to get a better idea of how she looks.
You don't get an accurate impression of her current looks because the chaturbate acount dated. In the older content i found of her, where that underbelly tattoo is still missing, she looks a bit more slim. You can compare picture 2, which is from her camming days, to the other pictures. The selfie type pictures are likely most reliable to get the best impression of her current looks.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan