Recensie Anastasia/Victoria, Amsterdam 1,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

lucas_choi

17/08/22
Intiem
1,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
3,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
2,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
2,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
1,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Beffen
  2. Pijpen zonder condoom
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Ja
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
18-25
Haarkleur
Blond
Cupmaat
B
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Duur van bezoek
45 minuten
Dag
Maandag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/7299058-anastasia
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
1,00 ster(ren)
In fact, this girl and Victoria are the same person. But probably recolored her hair and makeup. (Check out my other post:https://www.girlsreview.nl/threads/victoria-amsterdam.37601/, but the corresponding ads have been taken down)

The encounter was quite disappointing. Initially, there was a miscommunication about the meeting location; I was waiting in the hotel lobby while she waited in the room, causing a delay. She explained that it was due to safety concerns. The physical aspect of our interaction was lackluster; it felt like she was inexperienced in the industry and lacked the skills to satisfy clients beyond a routine. Unfortunately, I could sense her lack of expertise during oral sex, as I could feel her teeth. The lingering smell of smoke during our kiss was also off-putting. Her English skills deteriorated significantly after her first orgasm, making communication challenging. The use of translation software didn't effectively convey meaning, leading to an awkward situation where we could only exchange puzzled looks. She mentioned entering the industry to make money, but I would advise that success in this field requires more than just lying down; improvement in various aspects is crucial for a satisfying experience.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan