Recensie Cristal, Amsterdam 1,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

beastinbed28

22/02/22
Intiem
1,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
1,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
2,00 ster(ren)
Massage met hoogtepunt
1,00 ster(ren)
BDSM spel
1,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
1,00 ster(ren)
Kontlikken bij klant
1,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
1,00 ster(ren)
Anaal bij klant
1,00 ster(ren)
Prostaat massage bij klant
1,00 ster(ren)
Anaal bij sekswerker
1,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
1,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Overig
Roker
Ja
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
30-35
Penislengte
14cm
Lichaamsbouw
Mollig
Duur van bezoek
30 minuten
Dag
Zondag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/shemales/gangbang/amsterdam/8452556-cristal-ativa-20-cm
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
1,00 ster(ren)
Oh man! Where do I start.
tdr; dont waste your time and money, she is scamming you.

Kinky Link: https://www.kinky.nl/shemales/gangbang/amsterdam/8452556-cristal-ativa-20-cm

I messaged her and we decided to meet at the decided time, but i got 20 mins late. she received me in her apartment and thats where the biggest shock was waiting for me.
She doesn't speak English or Dutch, only Portguese and communicated via google translate.

As soon as i transferred her the money, thats where the real drama starts. She said she wants 100 E more or she will make sure its the worst service ever. Then she behaved very upappropriately and opened the door and waited for me to go out (the deal was either 100 E extra , i had already given her 150 E btw or i go out).

I realized this was a mistake. I denied straight away and asked her that she should refund the money if she doesn't want to give any service. Things got into a heated argument and i told her i would make sure there i am the last customer she is serving (Imagine We had to hold our emotions until the google translations answers). Then she just reluctantly bent down in doggy and asked to have a quickie.

She didn't allow to kiss or any oral. Her legs were not shaven!! (EWWW! That's the most feeling when you hold someone's thighs).

And in between the quickie she started crying and doing emotional blackmail. I finished and there was no point in staying for the rest of the time! I tried to console her but no use! I wore my clothes and left! This was the biggest mistake i did going to her, and the last time i am having sex with a shemale!

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan