Recensie Ema, Voorthuizen 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Atsurix

Wandelaar
22/09/23
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Klaarkomen in mond
  2. Pijpen deepthroat
  3. Pijpen zonder condoom
Gesproken taal
Engels
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
18-25
Haarkleur
Blond
Cupmaat
A
Lengte
1.50 m - 1.60 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Duur van bezoek
120 minuten
Dag
Maandag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/7538625-ema#overview
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
I am somewhat late with this review but suddenly remembered this one after a disappointing experience before.

That being said, Ema is one of the rarer girls on kinky with girlish features, clean skin and just overall cuteness, when also willing to try out stuff on the spot without too much chit chat if you ask her nicely for it.

She was impressive at replying which made our planning smooth.

To my surprise, her jaw kept up with the blowjob for practically the entire session of two hours.
And that's not after a lame-ass blowjob session, if anything, her blowjobs were nothing short of amazement. Her silky smooth and slippery tongue caressed gently over my shaft in her mouth which prompted her to drool out this crystally shiny spit string which turned me on and when I told her to spit on it, she would comply and would spit out such sloppy clumps of spit which was naughty.
The mess of her spit created a sour smell which was a huge turn on for me. Mixed with some her gorgeous eye-contact.

honestly, what a cute little package and sadly has been offline for some time and I don't know when she would return.

Most girls are just full of makeup when this one looks quite natural and cute, with some respectable reply speed.

Hopefully one day she would return.

Laatst bewerkt:
Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan