Recensie Freya, Antwerpen 1,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Daal

Stamgast
14/09/22
Pijpen
1,00 ster(ren)
Massage met hoogtepunt
1,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
1,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Engels
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Europees
Leeftijd
25-30
Cupmaat
C
Lengte
1.70 m - 1.80 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Duur van bezoek
45 minuten
Link naar advertentie
https://www.redlights.be/massage/hi-guys-i-am-in-antwerp-monday-last-day.html
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
1,00 ster(ren)

Vandaag haar bezocht ik hoop dat ze dit leest dit is diefstal niets van wat ze schrijft doet ze
Daar aangekomen kreeg ik enkel nr gebouw geen bel nr of naam . Na veel vragen via WhatsApp toch een verdieping gekregen.
ze deur deed ze open met een handdoek in haar haar en die heeft ze niet afgedaan . Eens op het bed was er weinig interesse in haar job of in mij . Maar wat getrek en gevrijf . Op mijn buik was het van het zelfde. Dan terug op mijn rug heeft ze hem toch recht gekregen en dan vroeg ik voor te pijpen en ze pakte een condoom ik dacht wtf dus pmc terwijl dat ze adverteerd dat pzc is .
Dit mens vermijden ik ben gewoon geript

Vandaag haar bezocht ik hoop dat ze dit leest dit is diefstal niets van wat ze schrijft doet ze
Daar aangekomen kreeg ik enkel nr gebouw geen bel nr of naam . Na veel vragen via WhatsApp toch een verdieping gekregen.
ze deur deed ze open met een handdoek in haar haar en die heeft ze niet afgedaan . Eens op het bed was er weinig interesse in haar job of in mij . Maar wat getrek en gevrijf . Op mijn buik was het van het zelfde. Dan terug op mijn rug heeft ze hem toch recht gekregen en dan vroeg ik voor te pijpen en ze pakte een condoom ik dacht wtf dus pmc terwijl dat ze adverteerd dat pzc is .
Dit mens vermijden ik ben gewoon geript

I'm sorry for your bad experience with me but not everybody leaves like you.
I always go back to Antwerp because I have my clients and I stay for two or three weeks... I won't be so bad.

I have many more of these.
Messages from people who thank me and come back to visit me every time I come to the city.

If you don't like something you would have told me and we would have done something else.
I don't understand the drama.
But well... BE CAREFUL haha
I will always come back to Antwerp because it suits me and I love the city even if I have my haters here.

I'm sorry for your bad experience with me but not everybody leaves like you.
I always go back to Antwerp because I have my clients and I stay for two or three weeks... I won't be so bad.

I have many more of these.
Messages from people who thank me and come back to visit me every time I come to the city.

If you don't like something you would have told me and we would have done something else.
I don't understand the drama.
But well... BE CAREFUL haha
I will always come back to Antwerp because it suits me and I love the city even if I have my haters here.
If you don't like me then just don't let me in, this was just theft. I also read that you only want those bloated men and I ´ m certainly not that don't let normal men in.?

If you don't like me then just don't let me in, this was just theft. I also read that you only want those bloated men and I ´ m certainly not that don't let normal men in.?
I didn't say anything about muscular men, I said I'm attracted to masculinity....
masculinity is an attitude, not a body type.

And theft wasn't because you gave me the money and I gave you my time,

I didn't say anything about muscular men, I said I'm attracted to masculinity....
masculinity is an attitude, not a body type.

And theft wasn't because you gave me the money and I gave you my time,
Great that you responded.
But this is not the only page about your poor performance and male preferences on this forum.
And if you think I only pay you for your time, then you are wrong. I pay you because you would find me interesting for 1 hour and not 45 minutes and blowjob would be without and not with.
And if you don't have the mindset to do this job, it's better to do something else, but first look for those other reviews about you before you respond ?

Great that you responded.
But this is not the only page about your poor performance and male preferences on this forum.
And if you think I only pay you for your time, then you are wrong. I pay you because you would find me interesting for 1 hour and not 45 minutes and blowjob would be without and not with.
And if you don't have the mindset to do this job, it's better to do something else, but first look for those other reviews about you before you respond ?
Beste Daal ,
Bedankt voor je waarschuwing.
Hier hebben de mensen wat aan.
Je hoeft je zelfs niet te verdedigen, de situatie is overduidelijk.

If you want services without a condom, ask first.
There are people with very poor hygiene and it is not possible to perform them. I am sorry.
We are people, not robots.

I have a lot of messages of people saying thank you..

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan