Recensie Iris- Deepest Secrets 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

marakuhu

Stamgast
26/09/22
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
5,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Nederlands
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
West-Europees
Leeftijd
18-25
Haarkleur
Donkerblond
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
120+ minuten
Dag
Maandag
Link naar advertentie
https://deepestsecrets.nl/dames/iris
Totale kosten (in euro)
1000+
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
Iris is a beautiful blonde girl and a pure joy to be with. She is non fussy and we could get into the act straight away after the first drinks. Iris arrived at the hotel on time wearing exactly what I had requested for. She's hot and sweet. She's quite mature for a 21 year old girl, and can easily indulge in any conversation. I noticed that her ass in those tight leather pants got some good stares at the hotel lobby. We started off with blowjob and then slowly moved onto and intense kissing session. Following that, I licked her pussy nicely and slowly and once wet, we kissed again and I rubbed her pussy gently till she came. Her nipples are lush pink and they became really hard upon sucking. Following that, I tried anal with her. Beautiful butt hole, also quite pink. Fucked her in different positions including missionary, doggy and on top both on the bed and the sofa. Iris gave me the perfect hand job without any rush. Overall, it was a really good experience and I think she will see me again.

Laatst bewerkt:
Iris is a beautiful blonde girl and a pure joy to be with. She is non fussy and we could get into the act straight away after the first drinks. Iris arrived at the hotel on time wearing exactly what I had requested for. She's hot and sweet. She's quite mature for a 21 year old girl, and can easily indulge in any conversation. I noticed that her ass in those tight leather pants got some good stares at the hotel lobby. We started off with blowjob and then slowly moved onto and intense kissing session. Following that, I licked her pussy nicely and slowly and once wet, we kissed again and I rubbed her pussy gently till she came. Her nipples are lush pink and they became really hard upon sucking. Following that, I tried anal with her. Beautiful butt hole, also quite pink. Fucked her in different positions including missionary, doggy and on top both on the bed and the sofa. Iris gave me the perfect hand job without any rush. Overall, it was a really good experience and I think she will see me again.
Het is een toppertje 🥰
Prachtig lief sensueel spontaan en vooral geil 😄
Een echte gfe.
Een aanrader ☺️

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan