WHEM Jasmin Amsterdam

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Voormalig lid 121

Meubelstuk
Forumpionier
30/06/21
Welke vrijwilliger wil deze dame testen? Ik heb helaas dit weekend geen tijd.
Let op! wel van de "hi bby" club, dus of de foto's echt zijn valt meestal te betwijfelen.

At your service @Ted .:)

Dame reageert behoorlijk traag. Binnenkomen in het pand is een belevenis op zich. Ok, de foto's dan. Bij binnenkomst dacht ik: jij bent niet de Dame van de foto's. Eenmaal thuis gekomen nog eens goed gekeken en ze is het wel degelijk. In werkelijkheid een klein buikje en wat ouder.

Douchen kan maar veel handdoeken zijn er niet.

Verder doet ze wel wat ze beloofd, zoenen niet van harte maar daar kwam ik niet voor. Gelikt worden kan madam erg waarderen, daarna wil ze van bil. Het;), kost 20,= extra. Voor de prijs zeg ik go! Een gfe. moet je niet verwachten.

Edit: Ja de eerste keer belde ze mij inderdaad op. Tongzoenen gaat hem niet worden.

Laatst bewerkt:
Sorry for speaking in English since my Dutch is even worse. I visited this lady last Saturday, and the experience was terrible.

When I began texting her she gave me only the street name, and gave me the number in a photo. I was not familiar with the place so it took me a couple minutes to reach the building. She asked me to wait a few minutes, but then I waited for more than an hour at the lobby until I got her room number. During that hour there were couple residents leaving and returning to the building, who might have spotted me and thought I am a lonely client waiting for a private prostitute in their building.

The meeting: the photos in kinky are heavily photoshopped. She is definitely not a party girl, looks more like a degenerating milf and at least 10 years older of the age she claims. She didn't even ask me to wash, just lied down to do the job. I finished hastily and chatted a little with her. Knew that she is a mother of a 10 year old boy, which I believe is true because of her scar of C-session. Stayed about half an hour and left.

But what it pissed me off (although I don't have a concrete proof) is that: after 5 min I arrived at the lobby, there was a guy who couldn't enter the building, probably because he is not a resident, but managed to sneak in because some residents were exiting the building. Exactly 1 hour later I saw the same guy left the building. Was he the guy who got the time slot which should me mine?

Overall, I would say I truly regret visiting this lady. That's why I write this review to tell people to avoid her. A dictionary example of `you pay what you get'.

PS. This is my first post in this forum. I have given a negative review. I will give some positive reviews on the good ladies I have visited.

Edit: I just remember milf means `mother I like to fuck', but she is indeed a mi-dnt-lf.

Laatst bewerkt:
So this Jasmin lady is still around but has moved to Rotterdam.

I have a feeling that she is the same with this lady in Nijmegen:

They look alike very much, in both face and body shape, bear in mind that the photos of Jasmin are heavily photoshopped. They also have the same black and purple one-piece lingerie. I forgot whether Jasmin has a mole near her right lip corner.

Can anyone confirm?

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan