Recensie Lais. Amsterdam 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Atsurix

Wandelaar
22/09/23
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Klaarkomen in mond
  2. Pijpen deepthroat
  3. Pijpen zonder condoom
  4. Soft SM
Gesproken taal
Spaans
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
18-25
Haarkleur
Bruin
Cupmaat
B
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Atletisch
Duur van bezoek
120+ minuten
Dag
Dinsdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/9038192-lais#overview
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am happy to finally announce a first review on Lais which has been asked twice before on this site.

I had been thinking about her for a long time and I finally decided to visit her.
Upon arrival, I met the bubbliest and most enthusiastic girl in the sex industry ever!

The entire time, she was chatty, giggly and just high on life which put me at ease.
Since I am into some freaky blowjobs, I had asked her in advance whether I could hold her head and thrust my penis into her throat, to which she agreed
Not only did she fulfill those agreements, but also for around 2 HOURS!!!

Most girls would complain after like 30 minutes of some semi-deepthroat session, saying they are tired, but this one just completely gave up control and became submissive, spitting and drooling everywhere, all with enthusiasm for the entire duration, as long as she had occasional 3-5 minute breaks.

All in all, if you are into freaky stuff, this one is the one to go for!

Laatst bewerkt:
Well, I eventually booked her for two hours and 45 minutes (740 eur), plus the extra services which are 150 eur in total = 890 eur.

Definitely on the costlier side, but she does deliver fully.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan