Recensie Loes, Rotterdam 4,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

romansme19

Vaste klant
16/02/22
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
3,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
3,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
4,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Beffen
  2. Pijpen zonder condoom
  3. Vingeren
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Bruin
Cupmaat
C (fake)
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
30 minuten
Dag
Dinsdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/2596905-loes
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
4,00 ster(ren)
After a dissappointing few visits in last few months, I took another risk.
Agreed normal sex with french kiss(incl.)
Whatsapp was quick to respond. Arrived in 45 minutes.. A nice lady opened the door but her english was poor. She looked like the photos without makeup but looked good in her sweaters. Only her butt seemed bit smaller than pics. I repeated if french kiss was possible. She said no. I was surprised and said she had it in her ad, but she said "not so deep or hard". I asked normal french kiss and she said no. So I left. After 10 mins, I thought her app was managed by a third person and texted again why she lied. Then she said no rimming. After I clarified I didnt come for that I saw conversation changing positive. So I go back. Paid, took shower. All was good. Lady was in no hurry and very kind. Took my wood really well pzc but could have been better. Multiple positions and gfe. Lots of foreplay where I can be incharge. I liked that there was no hurry until I took 40 mins she said I should leave as next guy is waiting, that I can understand.
I met her roommate called adriana, was also friendly and kind. If I had more money I would have opted for trio, but next time.
She will leave country in few days.
Nice house with a big shower. Don't be confused with her serious face, she was just struggling with english.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan