WHEM Lorena Brazilian bombshell

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Classygoesslutty

Wandelaar
Forumpionier
29/07/21
Ik heb zin in oil-overload pussy/ass sliding etc en daarvoor lijkt me me een uberbimbo als deze heerlijk. Opvallend genoeg plaatst ze zelf haar Instagram profiel bij haar ad.
Ook de tekst wil ik graag geloven (maar met een geile kop kan dat snel mis gaan). 250,- euro is veel geld maar als idnerdaad alles incl is wat ze schrijft dan ...
Iemand ?

Ik heb zin in oil-overload pussy/ass sliding etc en daarvoor lijkt me me een uberbimbo als deze heerlijk. Opvallend genoeg plaatst ze zelf haar Instagram profiel bij haar ad.
Ook de tekst wil ik graag geloven (maar met een geile kop kan dat snel mis gaan). 250,- euro is veel geld maar als idnerdaad alles incl is wat ze schrijft dan ...
Iemand ?

Is de meid echt doet ze alles wat er in de ad staat ??

I had an appointment with Lorena last weekend. She's indeed the girl in the fotos and she has a perfect hot body. She has a hot voice and she's talkative, funny and smiley and we had a nice conversation after the sex.

Communication on whatsapp however, was misleading. She would let me to believe that options such as nzc, video recording and anal were inclusive when in the end they were not. She charges €300 now but on whatsapp I managed to persuade her to charge me her former price which is €250. Either way it's not worth at all paying for either amount.

Prior to this, when I finally got there all the way from Noord-Brabant, she made me wait a real long time with the excuse that she went out to buy condoms, which first of all, she should've already had them in this business, but most importantly, she knew I was on my way so why wait until I got there to come up with this.

She wouldn't react for a long time either and the wait got even longer and it made me go tired and that affected the sex too.
When I finally got inside, she asked me for
€300. I reminded her of our deal and she said it was ok but that she wouldn't allow me to record any video and ofc no nzc and she said she'd never tried anal in her life but she would try it with me, (big deceit).

She's extremely controlling and she didn't let me do much. She would want to control even the positions I wanted and she would dictate which positions we could or could not do. She was controlling each and every touch of mine and that was a big disappointment and it did kill the fun because she wouldn't let me take any control. When I wanted to fuck her ass she would touch my dick and put it in with her fingers but would not allow me to see if it was actually going inside her ass. She has big buttocks so it was hard to completely make sure of it and that also made me annoyed.

So she was the one leading my cock inside with her fingers. I believe it did not get into her ass or not completely for sure.
She's learning English but she basically speaks Portuguese. I understood her somewhat only because my native language is Spanish.

She's a good kisser though, and if worshipping a perfect hot body is your thing, and you're submissive per say, then go for it. But in my opinion, it was not worth it for the price I paid. One would expect a top-notch service for the price she charges but I did not get that. So unfortunately no repetition for me and I wholeheartedly regret having got there to be honest because it was not a nice experience at all, expect for the conversation we had.

Anyway, maybe you guys get luckier now. I tried posting a review on her ad, and Kinky first approved it but then it was deleted and I wasn't allowed to post again. She sent me a little threatening message on whatsapp from another phone but she deleted it before I opened it up.

Really strange, cause her reviews on kinky are really, really good. But most come from dudes with only one review.
Also nuff said that your review is deleted. If you delete all bad/honest reviews of course your score will be high.
Such a shame to pay such an amount of money and have such bad service. Good that you posted a review btw.

Really strange, cause her reviews on kinky are really, really good. But most come from dudes with only one review.
Also nuff said that your review is deleted. If you delete all bad/honest reviews of course your score will be high.
Such a shame to pay such an amount of money and have such bad service. Good that you posted a review btw.
Actually not that strange because it is as you just said: if she deletes all reviews inconvenient to her, then she'll get only high scores.
Though I was told by the Kinky.nl manager that they deleted it because I had no other reviews on other girls, but also because they said that leaving my review on, caused more harm to her than to me.
Either way, you don't have to take my word for it. Go there to her and experience it yourself. And as I said, maybe you get lucky because she's into submissive guys.

Actually not that strange because it is as you just said: if she deletes all reviews inconvenient to her, then she'll get only high scores.
Though I was told by the Kinky.nl manager that they deleted it because I had no other reviews on other girls, but also because they said that leaving my review on, caused more harm to her than to me.
Either way, you don't have to take my word for it. Go there to her and experience it yourself. And as I said, maybe you get lucky because she's into submissive guys.

I really like girls with big asses and also willing to pay, but have to be sure about the quality of service I will get. Your bad review and the unreliable reviews on kinky say enough for me, will not try it.
I honestly think you should maybe be dominant and dominate her instead of being submissive and letting her make the decisions. But not sure it will be conflicting then.
Anyway, not thinking about visiting her for now.

Good morning everyone, some customers and friends sent me this link and now I'm here to tell you what really happened! This man who made negative comments about me is trying to harm me just because I left him waiting at the door, because he proposed to have sex with me without a condom, I don't understand why he doesn't tell the truth! Maybe if I had accepted the proposal he wouldn't be mad, but first of all I worry about my health, to let anyone put sperm inside. Also, he stinks a lot. No girl deserves to go through so much embarrassment. Lorena

My thoughts exactly..
Seems to be some new fashion.. Reading but neve writing.. Or showing ladies if something 'bad' has been written about them..
Sometimes I question the authenticity about these so called friends, or co members of this forum

Strange story.
"because I left him waiting at the door, because he proposed to have sex with me without a condom"
You deal with this at the door? Normally clients ask questions once inside.

"Also, he stinks a lot."
That would be the main reason to refuse someone. Now you mention it beside the other reason.

Ik had een kameraad van mij deze dame aanbevolen puur omdat ze er mooi uitzag en een grote kont had want daar is hij gek op. Kort daarna heeft hij haar bezocht hij vond haar er mooi uitzien maar haar service viel vies tegen zei die hij vond haar arrogant overkomen wat hij erg jammer vond. Het was nergens voor nodig aangezien hij zelf een nette klant is en de dames met respect behandeld. Hij baalde achteraf enorm omdat ze niet aan zijn verwachtingen voldeed en ze best prijzig was voor de gegeven service.

Laatst bewerkt:
Alright, I am sorry for my knee-jerk reaction but it just has been a very consistent observation that integrity issues with South American women (particularly Brazil) are more prevalent than anybody else. This is my way of just requesting this community to be extra cautious while dealing with them. I have never faced any issues with Ukrainian, Polish, Russian, Bulgarian etc women. I will refrain from pinging any links related to political news here.

Had ooit na veel moeite een afspraak gemaakt met deze dame. Toen voor de zekerheid nog gevraagd wat er bij de prijs inbegrepen zat. Geen respons meer toen. Voor deze prijs verwacht ik zoals boven ook al gezegd een top service en ik denk dat het ook eerlijk is om dat te verwachten. Blijkbaar voor mij een geluk dat ik toen een andere dame heb bezocht met een top service.

Had ooit na veel moeite een afspraak gemaakt met deze dame. Toen voor de zekerheid nog gevraagd wat er bij de prijs inbegrepen zat. Geen respons meer toen. Voor deze prijs verwacht ik zoals boven ook al gezegd een top service en ik denk dat het ook eerlijk is om dat te verwachten. Blijkbaar voor mij een geluk dat ik toen een andere dame heb bezocht met een top service.
Dat vond mijn kameraad dus ook dat haar prijs te hoog was maar omdat ze op de foto's zo goed uitzag dacht ie laat ik de gok maar wagen, maar helaas voor hem werd het een flop om snel te vergeten.

Iemand ?

Heb je haar insta nog? Staat niet meer op haar profiel

Strange story.
"because I left him waiting at the door, because he proposed to have sex with me without a condom"
You deal with this at the door? Normally clients ask questions once inside.

"Also, he stinks a lot."
That would be the main reason to refuse someone. Now you mention it beside the other reason.
Ze lult uit haar nek man. Als je diegene niet binnen hebt gelaten kan je sowieso niet weten of diegene stinkt.
Daarnaast, als hij wel binnen mocht komen en je tot op het punt van sex bent gekomen en het punt dat je weet dat hij zonder condoom wil had je het ook al eerder geroken. Dat jij dan ondanks de stank doorgaat zegt veel over jouw eergevoel als vrouw. Een beetje eervol vrouw had gewoon bedankt en hem weggestuurd.

Dit is gewoon een slap excuus van een arrogante dame met een slechte dienstverlening die haar naam wil zuiveren en ook nog zo karakterloos is dat ze over een wandelaar heen wil lopen. Haar vriendin Suelen die ik heb bezocht is net zo'n arrogante egoistische dame. Gewoon laten gaan deze dames. Wat @Rimon schrijft kan ik me 100% voorstellen.

Dat dacht ik ook, maar wilde het netter formuleren.
Haar verhaal rammelt om het goed te praten.
Je zult hooguit bij de raamdames aan de deur onderhandelen maar niet bij een gemaakte afspraak. Hooguit als je binnenbent tot de conclusie komen dat je niet met haar gebeld hebt, maar met de planner. Maar dat doe je niet aan de deur.
Het verhaal stinkt (en niet de klant)

Laatst bewerkt:
Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan