Recensie Lucia - Antwerpen 3,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

deleonis

20/07/23
Intiem
4,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
4,00 ster(ren)
Kontlikken bij klant
3,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
2,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Beffen
  2. Klaarkomen op lichaam
  3. Pijpen zonder condoom
Gesproken taal
Spaans
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
18-25
Lengte
1.50 m - 1.60 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Link naar advertentie
https://www.redlights.be/prive-ontvangst/dames/lucia-young-student.html
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
3,00 ster(ren)
Saw this young latina near Central Station. In terms of location it is one of the better places I've been near Central. It is the same place Wumi received at if you saw her. Communication before meeting was good, she doesn't just say 'yes', 'ok' like some others and is more talkative in messages. I asked to come in the morning and she said she's available any time I want.

Her photos are accurate, she is short and normal weight, if she lost a few kilos, she would look even better, but I would not consider her overweight at all. Greet me with a smile. I asked to take a shower together and she agreed. She does not speak english but I know some Spanish and was able to communicate decently.

After the shower we got in her room. She got on knees and started giving BJ without condom right away. It was good. She goes pretty deep and sucks well.
After a few minutes of that we did 69, her pussy was clean and she enjoyed it and kept blowing me well.

After that she put on my raincoat and we began having sex. She's up for any position. She is not in great shape though and got tired of riding quicker than most I've experienced. I did not mind much cause I prefer to do the work anyway.

We had sex a good while and got quite sweaty. I asked for BJ again to finish and she took condom off and started sucking again. She indicated for me to please not cum in her mouth and I asked to cum on her body and she said yes. I stood up again when I was close and busted all over her body. It was like a double orgasm, I came initially and then there was another burst. It was a lot and she said 'doble, doble'. I did not try to kiss her cause I do not usually like kissing prostitutes so I'm not sure if that is an option, it is not something she indicated beforehand.

My legs were cramped and I had to stretch them a bit before walking ha. We took another shower together. I got dressed and left.

She is not so talkative but I had her smiling and laughing a few moments. Her voice sounds a bit harsh, probably a smoker. I left satisfied, though not enough to repeat. Overall I've had a good experience with the young latinas that I've seen here. Wumi for sure was my favourite.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan