Recensie Marina, Amsterdam

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

KapteinRLD

Vaste klant
10/10/21

From the same club as https://www.girlsreview.nl/threads/olga-amsterdam.28178/ , but without the nzc option. So a reliable address.

Standard massage, blowjob without condom and sex with condom offered for 150e for 1h. Under those conditions I instead opted for the 80e for 40mn massage only option (there's also the 100e for 1 hour massage + manual happy ending option). I found the massage to be very nice, a pleasurable soft and relaxing massage. But it only lasted 30mn and at the end she let me know that the extra 10mn are to wrap up (shower, dress up, small talk). Well as really nice as it was, 80e for 30mn massage is way more expensive than at a regular massage place (something like 80e for 50mn). Marina is a fine looking milf next door around 40 years old I'd say, and the small talk after-massage was actually pleasant. I'm not sure if I'll ever go there again though, but if I am I will next time take the 100e for 1 hour massage to at least get a body to body part even though I'm not interested in a happy ending unless it's about nzc.

In short, not recommended for a 40mn massage only, but maybe there's more to hope for with the 150e for 1 hour option (perhaps at least pussy sliding?) and even then, it sounded that she'd be more loose with regular customers, but perhaps just to lure me to come back.

I will first try others from the same place (https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/dienst...ombineerd-massage-relaxmassage-steen-therapie for example), it's still a great gamble for me only because it's 5mn away so at least the location is great and also the massage rooms are clean, welcoming and comfortable. With possibility of shower.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan