WHEM massage Clara, Antwerpen

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
Yes, I have been to her a few days ago. Very welcoming, clean appartment and she makes you feel good immediately. We shared a champagne together and talked for a while, then headedto the shower with her. We continued with the massage and I left really satisfied... Beautiful lady. Already went back to her yesterday 🙈
Hey, now I have more time and I will come back with a full review. I took a break from the swinger clubs and decided to treat myself to a massage. I made an appointment very easily by exchanging messages. I arrived in the National Bank area and from there I got in touch again. She told me that he was available and waiting for me. She will give you all the details to get to the location, she is very friendly and kind. After I arrived at the apartment, I was asked what he was serving me. I chose champagne again because that's what she also consumes. The apartment is clean, furnished ok plus it has a massage table. She was waiting for me in a black dress, which revealed her very sexy body. She is blonde, medium height, around. 30 years old. She is very kind and friendly, attentive to the customer. We both went to the shower after I was helped to lift the clothes. After the shower he chose to go to the room to enjoy the massage. The very sensual massage, she started on the back with a relaxation massage followed by a body massage, she being naked. I turned back and continued with the massage until the climax. I paid 160 euros but left very satisfied. I warmly recommend

Laatst bewerkt:
Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan