Recensie Melissa, Antwerpen 3,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

deleonis

20/07/23
Intiem
2,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
4,00 ster(ren)
Kontlikken bij klant
3,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
2,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Beffen
  2. Klaarkomen op lichaam
  3. Pijpen zonder condoom
Gesproken taal
Spaans
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
18-25
Cupmaat
C (fake)
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
45 minuten
Link naar advertentie
https://www.redlights.be/prive-ontvangst/dames/melissa-sexy-colombian-girl.html
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
3,00 ster(ren)
Saw this girl recently. She is a young latina from Medellín. Setting up an appointment went fine. She receives near the Central Station.

She received me with a nice smile. The pictures are accurate, she is young, looks great, and has a nice face and perfect ass. Her English is very limited.

We started by her giving me a bj natural. BJ was good, not really deep but she also uses hand and overall got me real hard. Then I licked her which she was happy for. However, after she got up from that there was a foul smell coming from her which turned me off a bit. For the sex she did not use lube but the sex was a bit short. Her boobs are fake and apparently sensitive because she asked me to be careful with them. I don't understand why girls get fake boobs, most guys I know don't like them and I'd be more attracted to her without silicone, even if they were small. I left them alone because I don't like fake boobs anyway.

We did a few positions for maybe 10 minutes then she asked to finish me with her hand. After 5 minutes or so, I took control and she put her ass in my face and played with herself until I finished on her body. Then I took a shower.

Overall okay, she's quiet. She looked me in the eyes a bit during it, though I didn't feel much connection with her. Also, I heard a guys voice in another room who she took the money to at the beginning.

When I was getting ready to leave, the guy walked by the room and looked at me. He is also Hispanic and seems to be around her age. Not sure if it is her boyfriend, handler or what but it was strange.

Payed for 45 minutes, I ended leaving after about 35, should have just done 30. She is nothing worth repeating for me. After leaving I feel a bit tired of sex ha.

Laatst bewerkt:
Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan