Recensie Niki, Enschede 4,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
07/11/22
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
4,00 ster(ren)
Massage met hoogtepunt
4,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
4,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
35-40
Haarkleur
Blond
Cupmaat
D
Lengte
1.70 m - 1.80 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Dag
Woensdag
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
4,00 ster(ren)
I've visited Niki a couple of months ago, but just discovered this community of fellow punters!

I'd seen Niki's ad on Kinky several times and knew her pictures from Casa Prive also, but this was the first time I had a chance to visit her. I tend always to go for blondes, since that what fancies my tickle :)

The entrance to her place at CasaPrive is a bit annoying, since you need to ring the intercom on a busy street, where there are takeaways and restaurants, and most annoyingly cooks standing outside and smoking, and well, they know where you're going.

Once I got in and up the stairs, she opened the door and it was amazing. I love blondes, but she ticks all the boxes, normal body, nice titties and firm but soft ass. We agreed on the details and I was asked to do a quick dick-shower, but I did a full one instead.

I had asked for for stripshow and while I lay on the bed, she showed me her moves, and she could move :) When she saw I was ready, she got down and lay really tight against me and gave me one of the best blowjobs (with condom) I've had in a long time. I got on top of her and pounded her, she rode me, and then I needed a break.

We lay there and talked a bit, I tried to ignore it and just get her to continue working my dick, which she eventually did. I was ridden until I came inside of her and it was glorious.

We talked a bit more, but really I just wanted to shower and get going.

While Niki is amazing, she's a covid wappie, when I came in I was immediately asked whether I was vaccinated, because that meant she didn't want to do BJ without, because you could get the vaccine and another stuff like that. When we were talking it was also more wappie and spiritual awakening stuff, honestly, I just wanted to bone her, and I did.

Would I go back? If there are no other blondes around Enschede available, yes! If I have other choices, I go for them.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan