Recensie Ts Schippersstraat 25/3 1,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Georgeus

Wandelaar
11/08/22
Pijpen
1,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
35-40
Haarkleur
Zwart
Cupmaat
C (fake)
Lengte
1.70 m - 1.80 m
Penislengte
13-15 cm
Lichaamsbouw
Atletisch
Duur van bezoek
15 minuten
Dag
Donderdag
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
1,00 ster(ren)
I want to share my experience with this ts from schippersstraat 25/3.
Last night around 8:00 p.m. he wanted a ts.
Unfortunately this was the only one present at that time and I said I would try it. After a quick wash at the bidet, she was already lying in bed, undressed and telling me that all I can do for 50 euro is suck her or she sucks me whit condom.
I usually like to give girls pleasure and I began to suck her. When I wanted to lick her ass, she told me she wanted more money if I wanted to lick her there....what the fuck? I said that I have no money and from here a whole discussion started. That he wants me to show her my wallet so she can see that I don't have any money, then to go get money from a cashautomat in the corner and come back, obviously I didn't do that, then that I can make a bank transfer... I got dressed and obviously left that I was no longer in the mood for anything. Simply 50 euros thrown away for nothing. I can't remember her name. It started with E...Ema something like this, she is brunette, has long hair and wears a dress.
I apologize for writing in English, I'm trying hard, I'm going to school at the moment.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan