WHEM Amsterdam, Spuistraat 17 (oude raam van Minnie)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Hotrod

Wandelaar
04/02/22
Wie kent de dame die nu op de Spuistraat 17 achter het oude raam van Minnie werkt? Een wat rijpere dame met grote borsten die heel veel diensten aanbiedt aan de bordjes te zien.....

Is there no one who knows who this lady is or has experience with her?

Photo is from Street view...
Hotrod, The lady is called Tanya - a very lovely Dutch lady. Before Covid I visited her at ONS 24. May this year I spent time with her in the window in your pic from streetview. Only just joined this site so no review. Not sure if she offers all from the signs as I'm just a vanilla sort of guy. A brief overview, I would say mid 40's with a great figure - DD boobs and a great bum. Light kissing on the lips, covered oral and good sex. She is very friendly and chats after the fun, so not cold like other women can be. Hoping to be back in Amsterdam during November so will be putting up reviews of my visits:)

Hotrod, The lady is called Tanya - a very lovely Dutch lady. Before Covid I visited her at ONS 24. May this year I spent time with her in the window in your pic from streetview. Only just joined this site so no review. Not sure if she offers all from the signs as I'm just a vanilla sort of guy. A brief overview, I would say mid 40's with a great figure - DD boobs and a great bum. Light kissing on the lips, covered oral and good sex. She is very friendly and chats after the fun, so not cold like other women can be. Hoping to be back in Amsterdam during November so will be putting up reviews of my visits:)
Thnx for the reply.

I guess she's worth a visit then, to find out if she does what she's saying with the signs....

Ze zit achter het raam, dus is onderdeel van de achtergrond. Dit zal door het algorithme van Google wel niet als een gezicht van een persoon herkend zijn en om die reden niet geblurd.

Iig een welkome verschijning wat mij betreft, een leuke Hollandse MILF. Kan iemand vertellen of deze dame echte, natuurlijke, borsten heeft?

She is behind the window, so is part of the background. This will not have been recognized as a face of a person by Google's algorithm and therefore not blurred.

A welcome appearance as far as I'm concerned, a nice Dutch MILF. Can anyone tell if this lady has real, natural, breasts?
A simple window is too powerful and confuses google or the head of Google is a member here !

Yes, not enough Dutch girls working in the kamers - so Tanya is very much a welcome site for a tired traveller. I have to confess I can't remember if her boobs are real or not - I'm a fan of big boobs whoever made them - god or a surgeon ! All I can say is they are fantastic and you won't be disappointed ;) I should be back in November so can update then.

Deze vrouw moet je ten alle tijden vermijden. Ik heb zelden slechte ervaringen met dames. Nooit problemen. Dames zien mij graag want ik ben nuchter en respectvol. Maar voor 50 euro doet deze niet aan het gebruikelijke, pijpen en neuken. Wil daar niet een ander standje voor doen en vraagt dan om meer geld. Ze vraagt meer dan het gebruikelijke en dat overdag in de Spuistraat. Voor die prijzen zijn er vele andere betere dingen op de markt. Ik ben niet iemand die recensies plaatst maar ik wil wel graag medewandelaars behoeden voor een slechte tijd en weggegooid geld.

You should avoid this woman at all times. I rarely have bad experiences with ladies. Never any problems. Ladies like to see me because I am down to earth and respectful. But for 50 euros, this one doesn't do the usual sucking and fucking. Doesn't want to do another position for that and then asks for more money. She asks more than the usual and that during the day in the Spuistraat. For those prices there are many other better things on the market. I'm not one to post reviews, but I do want to save fellow hikers from having a bad time and wasted money.
Are you sure you saw the same women - did you ask her name ? I only ask as I've always enjoyed her company - although I never go for less than a 30 min visit.

I have heard rumours that the 15 min visit for 50 euros anywhere in Amsterdam is becoming a thing of the past. This could be sad news for all of us 😢

Are you sure you saw the same women - did you ask her name ? I only ask as I've always enjoyed her company - although I never go for less than a 30 min visit.

I have heard rumours that the 15 min visit for 50 euros anywhere in Amsterdam is becoming a thing of the past. This could be sad news for all of us 😢

I never write any reviews or anything. So you can be assured that I am completely right about the person if I decide to comment on someone. There is a picture shown of her window and her name is even mentioned. How can I possibly be talking about a different person? I've been in the game for a long time... I know what I am talking about..

'' I have heard rumours that the 15 min visit for 50 euros anywhere in Amsterdam is becoming a thing of the past. This could be sad news for all of us 😢 ''

Well that is probably what this woman Tanya makes you believe. But it is not. You just have to look a bit further.. There is much much much better value for your money.

Wat jammer van de wisselende ervaringen hier mbt Tanya. Misschien moeten we maar eens een petitie starten om oude toppers over te halen om terug te keren :p. Dames zoals Minnie, Rotterdamse Remoon, Moniek, rondborstige blonde Nederlandse Patricia, Zora etc. Dat waren nog eens tijden :).

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan