Recensie Bella, Amsterdam 1,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

marakuhu

Stamgast
26/09/22
Intiem
1,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
1,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
1,00 ster(ren)
Massage met hoogtepunt
1,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
1,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Spaans
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
30-35
Haarkleur
Blond
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Duur van bezoek
15 minuten
Dag
Dinsdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/vrouwen/prive-ontvangst/amsterdam/5029822-bella
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
1,00 ster(ren)
I have left frustrated a lot of times before but this one crossed all limits. She didn't even allow me to touch her lips and pussy as it was really sensitive for her. We were down 10 mins when I thought let's just effing cum and leave the heck out of here. Man, she started to put a condom over my dick to start sucking. That's when I completely lost my mind and literally just got off the bed, dressed and left.

She was like, "What happened". I wanted to answer but I was so frustrated, I didn't utter a single word. Not a word and I left.

She doesn't even deserve a 1 star but GR doesn't have anything below that.

My day was saved by Mia (link in my review) who gave me a really good time again.

This can be counted as my worst experience of all time! But this is a lesson learnt and I will NEVER visit another girl if a GR review cannot be found.

'Man, she started to put a condom over my dick to start sucking. That's when I completely lost my mind and literally just got off the bed, dressed and left.'

Why at this moment?!? That's the moment when it could get potentially good right?

Or are you so blowjob without condom minded that using a condom is an absolute no go for you?!?

I do read you weren't allowed to touch some body parts, but what was the main problem besides that?

Pity that her profile is now offline, was curious.

Oops, sorry I missed that out in my review. She promised PZC.

No, I had lost hope and wanted to get out the moment she stopped me from touching her pussy. "Touching" her pussy was sensitive, man! "Touching" her lips was sensitive. No, I am not a "sex" only person and had communicated well everything in advance. She promised extensive tongue kissing without limitations in that one hour.

BTW, good response times on WhatsApp using a translator. Speaks two or three of English otherwise.

But, yes, feel free to try it out yourself. It's your money!

But good observation skills and questions. Had Arthur Conan Doyle been alive, he might as well have considered you for Watson if not Holmes lol.

Door mensen met 1 review
I fell for that actually. That's why I never rely on kinky reviews anymore.

Not sure if the moderator was on breaking bad level meth as this comment of mine was deleted for no reason. Aptitude needs to be worked upon. Even though schooling in NL is mandatory, some people still manage to bunk, I see.

Laatst bewerkt:
I fell for that actually. That's why I never rely on kinky reviews anymore.

Not sure if the moderator was on breaking bad level meth as this comment of mine was deleted for no reason. Aptitude needs to be worked upon. Even though schooling in NL is mandatory, some people still manage to bunk, I see.
I hope your contribution to NL has more to it than your contributions on this forum #getalife

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan