WHEM Christine, Helmond

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
Made an appointment with this lady today. Appointment was made fast and easy location. She was on time and everything went well with that part. She is very friendly and puts you at ease. The big disappointment was the hygiene. Blood strains and semen strains on the bed was really a mood killer for me. When we started to have sex, the odor coming from the genitals totally turned me off. I don't know if she just had her menstruation (blood strains on the bed), or if it was just a lack of hygiene that day, but the odor was really too strong. I couldn't keep on going, so I decided to stop. Took a shower and left after 30 minutes, already have paid for 1 hour. Also asked for the erotic massage prior when I app her, asked her again when laying on the bed, but never got it. If the hygiene was much better, and the erotic massage provided, it could have been a great session. Because of all this, no chance of recurrence for me. When someone pays 200 euros for an hour, proper hygiene should be a must. It goes without saying.

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan