Recensie Daphne/Jasmin/Ana, Den Haag (voorheen Sassenheim, Eemnes, Wassenaar, Nootdorp) 3,77 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
4,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
4,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Engels
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
18-25
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/4896558-daphne
Totale kosten (in euro)
afspraak maken was eenvoudig, en eenmaal aangekomen in de kamer moest ik mijn mond even weer dichtdoen. Wat een ongelofelijke sexy mooie dame is dit!!!

Na de financiële afhandeling een korte douche genomen waarna ik op bed wederom deze knappe dame in sexy lingerie zag zitten wachten. ze houd van een klets praatje en weet je op je gemak te brengen. Met haar heerlijk zachte lichaam brengt ze je al gauw in extase.

Wat een topper!

Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
3,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
1,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Pijpen zonder condoom
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Zwart
Cupmaat
B
Lengte
1.50 m - 1.60 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Dag
Vrijdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/4896558-daphne
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
This is my first post on this website as so far haven't really experienced anything worth writing, good or bad. It was time I started contributing so here it is.

Visit this lady last Friday after so positive reviews and also seeing her video on Kinky website.
To my surprise she is much prettier than her photos, normally is the other way around. It's strange to explain because it clearly appears in the pictures but for some reason in person she looks much nicer.
She received in a silk robe with some sexy lingerie. She speaks perfect English and after a small chat I went for a quick wash and she was already waiting for me in bed. We started with some small kisses and this was my only complain as there was no french kissing only some small kisses in the lips, maybe in a second visit I will have to try. She has a sexy body and I couldn't resist so I went down on her, her pussy smelled and tasted great. She seemed to have enjoyed it. After it was her turn, good blowjob not incredible but nice, I asked to move to 69 as I loved licking her pussy.
First cowgirl, then doggy, missionary again her on top and we went like this for a while with her always touching herself, she really seems to enjoy or try to enjoy sex.
Don't know what happens but could really get super hard and because of that also not finish. So she tried manual and I ended up finishing in 69.

All in all a great experience, disappointed for no french kissing but her beauty and performance specially considering the price is 5 starts.
Plan to visit her again soon.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan