Recensie Jesika, Tilburg 1,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Arthuro12

02/02/22
Intiem
1,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
1,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
1,00 ster(ren)
Massage met hoogtepunt
1,00 ster(ren)
BDSM spel
1,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
1,00 ster(ren)
Kontlikken bij klant
1,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
1,00 ster(ren)
Anaal bij klant
1,00 ster(ren)
Prostaat massage bij klant
1,00 ster(ren)
Anaal bij sekswerker
1,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
1,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Engels
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
West-Europees
Leeftijd
35-40
Haarkleur
Blond
Cupmaat
C
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Dag
Woensdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/vrouwen/prive-ontvangst/tilburg/5077364-jesika
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
1,00 ster(ren)
Mans of culture, I had today appointment with Jesika in hotel on Tilburg zuid. I can honestly admit that it was the worst encounter with dvp which I have ever had. The lady is a couple years older than on the photos but still looks good. Unfortunately she goes full commercial. When I first text her with question how many rounds in hour she answered as many as I can. On the meeting I paid for one hour and have been kicked out after 18min. After first round she, Instantly started telling that is almost impossible for man, to do 2 times in one hour. (I know it's bullshit and you can do it guys, me either) and I must go. When I texted her she promised me GFE on the meeting I could not even kiss her. I finished this meeting with total lack of satisfaction and feeling that it was the worst used 150e in my life. Most likely I would feel better if I just burn this money. To some up I really discourage you meeting with this lady. There most likely many better advertisements on kinky.

Ik ben het helemaal eens met Arthuro. Vorige week daar geweest , in Bastion hotel in Breda. Zeer commercieel, totaal ongeïnteresseerd en in een half uur stond ik buiten. 200 euri armer. Deze kun je beter overslaan.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan