Newbie at Ghent - Window Mistress

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

zickky

20/01/22
I'm a African slim man and I am new in Ghent. I have read about the redlight District in Ghent. But I only speak English, I can't speak Dutch. I would love to give it a try to visit one or two of the mistresses at redlight District. I did a walk around today. I was careful. I had to go back home. I am concerned about STDs, some were nicely waving and some were just looking at me.

As a Newbie, I will appreciate your advise for me. Precautions , recommendations and what to do and not what to do.

You will have to go and see for yourself and ask the women themselves if you can enter and what the options are. Not all girls let everyone in and also choose their customers and I don't want to come across as racist at all, but there will probably be girls who won't let black men in. Just like there are a lot of girls who don't want to let Romanian men in, because they come from that country themselves.

Dutch, spanish, russian, hungarian, etc, doenst matter, 99% of the girls dont speak dutch because 99% are not Flemish

Occasionally, there is 1 or 2 Dutch girls, in a specific shift and some girls do know some words in Dutch, but you aint gonna make a conversation with the girls there in Dutch

You speak english, so that will do in Ghent and Antwerp, and mostly in Brussels, if not, French will help you go a long way too.

What STDs are you concerned about?
If you are that afraid, visiting a woman for intercourse wich is the most intimate contact you can have with another human being, than you might have to find another activity 😒
So on that matter, there isnt much 'precautions' one can give to you....

And as for wich girls to visit, you can read experiences of others and the rest is up to you, if you see what you like, go for it, because there isnt much other to go by.
Thats the way we all do it, asside from reading others experiences with some girls based on the numbers.

What is allowed and what is not allowed can of course be asked directly at the girls themselves.
Its obvious that any criminal actions are not allowed, everything else? just ask the girl.....

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan