Recensie Susanna, Club Vienna 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

marakuhu

Stamgast
26/09/22
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Klaarkomen in mond
  2. Pijpen zonder condoom
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Zwart
Lengte
1.70 m - 1.80 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
120+ minuten
Dag
Zaterdag
Link naar advertentie
https://vienna.nl/en/dames/sussanna/
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
Club Vienna charges 230 per hour. Prices are 70 to 80 euros higher than the other privé houses in the Netherlands but the hospitality of the receptionists and the services of Susanna more than make up for the prices. Incredible services across the board. Susanna is a sexy Central European girl from one of my favorite countries. She introduced herself very amicably, and I could feel the enthusiasm. She isn't slim but has a normal body. Excellent blowjobs and very passionate French kissing. While fucking missionary, she screamed in her mother tongue; like one of those Fake Taxi girls lol. It felt a tad superficial but that doesn't matter as it was very sexy at the same time. What was supposed to be a date of 1 hour ended up being 2.5 Hours. We talked a lot during sex including a variety of topics. Considering the fluency of some of her other fellow countrymen, her English was near impeccable. I will visit Club Vienna more often. I hope they try and bring in more Dutch blondes.

Laatst bewerkt:
Sounds pretty good. When you went for an hour, did you know how much time would be massage? And is this all a nice relaxing, teasing massage or more a "normal"one? If it's comparable to say a asian massage parlor in terms of time and technique, i would find the price a bit steep. So you paid 5 x 115= 575, and i guess 50 for pzc and 25 for cim?

No, I didn't opt for the massages and therefore have no idea about the prices. I paid 100 for PZC + CIM. That was on top of the 230/Hour. The hourly rate is 60-70 Euros higher than some of the other prive houses.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan