Recensie Rachel Rose- Park 118 4,50 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

marakuhu

Stamgast
26/09/22
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Beffen
  2. Pijpen zonder condoom
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Ja
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
West-Europees
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Donkerblond
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
120 minuten
Dag
Donderdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.privehuis118amsterdam.nl/dames/rachelrose/
Totale kosten (in euro)
280 + 50 (French Kissing) + 80 (Blowjob) + 50 (Pussy Licking)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
Beyond expectations again. Park 118 has the best girls in the business. Yes, it's heavier on the pocket compared to other houses (still less than Club Vienna), but the privacy and the girls more than make up for it. Rachel gave me exactly what I was looking for that day. Great services across the board. Great French kissing and missionary style fucking. She's intelligent, down to earth and also very nice to talk to. She kept looking at me with her beautiful eyes while I gently rubbed her pussy till she came. Rachel came really quickly, way quicker than I had expected. Loved it. 😍 She will see more of me. Note that Rachel doesn't offer anything related to the butt- no touching butt hole etc. Grabbing is ok.

I had been postponing my visits to Rachel thinking her figure would be as full as that of her recent Meiden Van Holland videos but apparently I was wrong. She has lost weight considerably and doesn't even come close to anywhere near how she looked in the videos. There are remnants of a small belly which can be easily ignored. She has a wonderful body.

Note that she smokes so that might be off putting for someone who likes to French kiss. Wasn't a deterrent for me but yes the breath was apparent. I requested her to use the mouth wash to which she readily agreed. Very cute lady. She's nearing 30.

Laatst bewerkt:
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Ja
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
West-Europees
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Donkerblond
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
120 minuten
Dag
Donderdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.privehuis118amsterdam.nl/dames/rachelrose/
Algemene beoordeling
4,00 ster(ren)
In het verleden ook bij deze dame geweest. Haar looks vallen naar mijn smaak een beetje tegen. Gezien haar gezicht, geen boobs en kont. Echter, haar pijpkunsten en strakke kutje waren wonderbaarlijk. Ze kan heel goed neuken en pijpt je heerlijk klaar. Absoluut één van de hardere werksters bij prive118.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan