Recensie Tifany, Rotterdam 4,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
23/09/23
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
4,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
2,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Spaans
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Donkerblond
Cupmaat
C
Lengte
1.50 m - 1.60 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/4654710-tifany
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
4,00 ster(ren)
Very nice young Colombian visiting for a short period of time.
Easy to make an appointment and receive in a nice and central location in Rotterdam.
If you like to actively fuck small girl you will like her. She has a nice face (she looks a bit like the french actress in Tarantino's movie inglorious basterds) and nice body. She is quite short but athletic with very nice round boobs and a small ass.
Dress code was partially respected and she is welcoming you very warmly with a lot of horny smiles.
She started to rub her body and kissing different part of my body (but no proper french kiss). She was hot, horny and playful. She started to suck me (covered)on her knees and quickly deep throating with a very good technic and I continued by throat fucking her. She is very good at it, in my top 10.
Then we started to fuck and it was very enjoyable. She has a small body and she is very active so you can really move her and get the feeling to fuck her deeply. We alternated good fucks and a lot of deep throat sessions. She spent the entire hour.doing that and didn't stop until I came 2 times. She was really part of it while making sure I get the max pleasure out of it.
Only drawback a bit expensive for the services because not all in (eg pzc was 50e extra)

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan