Recensie Vesna, Amsterdam 1,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Atsurix

Wandelaar
22/09/23
Pijpen
3,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Klaarkomen in mond
  2. Pijpen deepthroat
  3. Pijpen zonder condoom
Gesproken taal
Engels
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
18-25
Haarkleur
Bruin
Cupmaat
A
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Dag
Woensdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/2105857-vesna
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
1,00 ster(ren)

Had some high hopes going into this meeting since someone left a positive review on her here and @FatGM specifically claimed that it was the girl in the pictures.

But upon arrival, the very first pressing issue,
absolutely not the girl in the pictures. I don't know why she didn't just post real pics when she was actually really cute anyway. Because she was cute anyway, I ventured in.

She had agreed to my desires of deepthroat and soft sm beforehand, but during session when I wanted deepthroat, she suddenly wanted extra 100eur, although her profile says nothing about that and she also never mentioned any extra, despite reading my desires and then agreeing. She claimed she had forgotten what I wanted because it was a long time ago even though it was just a day. Even when I paid for it, the deepthroat was kinda half-assed anyway so charging extra 100 is just outrageous, when I had girls much better than her. When I wanted soft sm, she said it hurts, again, when she had previously agreed.

Her focus was also just distracted by her phone many times which ruined the flow.

Lastly, her boob size listed on the profile is fake, in reality, it's A cup which I don't have a problem with but if someone else does, game over.

All this for 450eur? Ha! Joke

Laatst bewerkt:
It makes me sad to read this, knowing that you payed 450 for it. If I had such an amount to spend I would make sure that the woman that I visit, would have excellent and trustworthy reviews.

Aaiii @Atsurix that is painful to read. Wasted good money and time. But also completely different to my experience. For one thing, I actually met the girl of the pictures. I don't want to rub salt into a wound, but once you noticed that it was a different girl, couldn't you turn around and save yourself money and a bad experience? Faking a profile is always a strong warning sign in my opinion. Again, sorry to read all this.

Aaiii @Atsurix that is painful to read. Wasted good money and time. But also completely different to my experience. For one thing, I actually met the girl of the pictures. I don't want to rub salt into a wound, but once you noticed that it was a different girl, couldn't you turn around and save yourself money and a bad experience? Faking a profile is always a strong warning sign in my opinion. Again, sorry to read all this.
Me seeing a different girl wasn't even my primary issue, if she at least stuck to our agreements.
But still, I find it bizarre that you genuinely had the girl from the pictures, so why would they suddenly send a different one this time... Even if they wanted to send a different one, they coulda just used her pictures since she was good looking anyway...
But man.. just imagine the actual girl from the pictures receiving me...

Fuck me...

I also just find it bizarre that both me and another guy had a different girl when you are supposedly the only one who received the one from the pictures.

How is that possible?

So confused...

(UPDATE) Everybody beware!

Vesna has just reposted her ad on kinky and turned off reviews to hide mine.
We should start reporting this to get her profile removed.

Laatst bewerkt:
Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan