Recensie Alice, Amsterdam 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Manindam

22/07/22
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
4,00 ster(ren)
Massage met hoogtepunt
4,00 ster(ren)
Kontlikken bij klant
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
4,00 ster(ren)
Prostaat massage bij klant
5,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Beffen
  2. Klaarkomen in mond
  3. Penismassage
  4. Pijpen deepthroat
  5. Pijpen zonder condoom
  6. Vingeren
  7. Kontlikken door klant
Gesproken taal
Overig
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
18-25
Haarkleur
Bruin
Cupmaat
B
Lengte
1.50 m - 1.60 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Dag
Zondag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/1894266-alice
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
This girl is absolutely incredible. Latina girls without reviews are always a risk but this one is a certified gem

Met her last year and was a nice visit but seemed slightly functional, this time was not the case at all. 100 percent the best latina visit I've done without a doubt.

Met in the same place in west and was wearing a sexy outfit when I arrived. She is now in her natural brunette hair and in my opinion looks a lot better like this, a sexy natural latina ❤️

Started by playing with her pussy with fingers and tongue making her absolutely soaking and even let me tongue her ass also 😜 did this in the normal position and then bent her over and did this from behind and was fingering her and sucking her clit that she came on the bed ❤️

Then Returned the favour with an amazing blowjob spitting on it, really wet and can deepthroat all the way. Had this for about 10/15 until I couldn't last any longer and exploded in her mouth and she carried on sucking until I was dry 😂

She Came back two minutes later and the fun continued playing and toying with each other until the time was right to fuck, she was so involved in the moment she almost forgot to put the condom on and was about to let me in without 😮

On to the sex and this little dynamite Loves it rough letting you pull her hair and arms, spanking her properly and believe me she has the ass for it 😈

After various positions finished in doggy and we cuddled for the last few moments.

100 percent returning while she's here the next month.

Part of me didn't want to do the review so I could keep her for myself 😂

Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Massage met hoogtepunt
5,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Pijpen zonder condoom
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
18-25
Haarkleur
Zwart
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
Saw Alice this weekend and it was amazing. After a series of meeting with other girls which were not satisfying I can say my experience with her was great

The plus:

- She look even better than the picture (she has black hair now). She is an extremely sexy girl, and is very hygienic. It was extremely enjoyable to eat her pussy.
- She respected what I wanted in term of clothing (for me this is a big plus since nowadays when I asked clothing, I will be told "yes" by message, and it will not be respected)
- She offered a great PSE ! Slapping, chocking anyway I felt like I could do whatever I wanted (but of course she allowed me, it's important to respect wishes)
- Great blowjob without with a lot of spit
- She is not a time-watcher and is just an extremely pleasant person to be around
- Her English is good enough to have a good time with her without too much misunderstanding

The minus:

- She indicated french kiss, but not kissing at all happen during the date. To be extremely honest I am not into the whole kissing thing, so while I do understand it might bother some of you, for me this does not affect the rating

Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Kontlikken bij klant
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
4,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Beffen
  2. Klaarkomen op gezicht
  3. Pijpen zonder condoom
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
18-25
Haarkleur
Zwart
Cupmaat
B
Lengte
1.50 m - 1.60 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Dag
Maandag
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
Uurtje afgesproken met Alice, snel reactie en binnen uurtje terecht in Amsterdam. Wel even zoeken voor de juiste ingang maar eenmaal binnen puur genot voor beide

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan