Recensie Beatrice Nr 17 R 1,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
07/10/23
Intiem
1,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
1,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
1,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Engels
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Zwart
Cupmaat
D
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Atletisch
Duur van bezoek
15 minuten
Dag
Zaterdag
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
1,00 ster(ren)
b Unfortunately I had a very bad experience with this lady. Beautiful girl, she entices you with her smile, outfit, wonderful breasts and body, long black hair complements her perfectly. Shy until he takes your money. Once in the room, he suggests half an hour or an hour I said I prefer standard 15 minutes. His smile was gone And he told me that in 15 minutes we don't have time for anything, let's stay for half an hour for more, I said that's fine . He tells me to wash and lie down in bed, after I lied down in bed he keeps moving around the room, probably to pass the time I told him directly to get down to business, he took a condom and to He put it on the passed out cock and started tugging with his hand He tried to give me a blowjob but I felt his hand more than his mouth, She didn't even want to undress, no touching even on her legs, when I tried to touch her breasts she started screaming that love is not made here. When I said let's move on to sex.He said time is up. in conclusion, avoid this lady

Beatrice 17 links .
Heb deze dame afgelopen donderdag bezocht voor een BJ en mijn ervaring was zeker niet slecht , heeft zeker een goede potentie en veel mogelijkheden, heb haar overal mogen aanraken en niet zoals bovenstaande schrijver beschrijft, ze is correct en vriendelijk .

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan