Recensie Emma, Leiden Prive 3,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

marakuhu

Stamgast
26/09/22
Intiem
3,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
4,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
2,00 ster(ren)
Anaal bij sekswerker
5,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
3,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Anaal
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Ja
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Europees
Leeftijd
30-35
Haarkleur
Donkerblond
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Atletisch
Duur van bezoek
90 minuten
Dag
Woensdag
Link naar advertentie
https://leidenprive.nl/dames/emma/
Totale kosten (in euro)
240 + 100 (Anal) + 50 (Kissing)
Algemene beoordeling
3,00 ster(ren)
Emma usually advertises on kinky.nl but has temporarily been working for Leiden Prive. She's the kind I like with sexy eyes, slightly heavy voice and with dark blonde hair. I wanted to give her a try even though she said she didn't French kiss. In the room, I said I would pay an extra 50 for kissing to which she agreed. It was ok to build up the mood because I wanted to try anal with her. It was a good fuck. Good anal, missionary style fuck, great sucking without condom. She has her own reservations and is a clock watcher but she did try her best to accommodate what I had requested for including getting missionary fucked on a small chair. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the bigger room with the bigger sofa.

No repeat but I feel good about the fact that I at least fucked her ass for a good 30 minutes or so.

She doesn't offer CIM and please note that for anal, once in, you cannot take your dick out other than to indulge in other things.

I have to say this one thing. Speaking from experience, if you visit the same lady via kinky, she is the kind who will say no to every other thing you request right after she gets her money. I cannot be 100% sure of course but her attitude gave me that feeling. This is why I like prive Huises more as you can have assurance over a certain quality of service.

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan