Recensie Aisha, Leiden Privé 1,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

marakuhu

Stamgast
26/09/22
Intiem
1,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
3,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
1,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
1,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Spaans
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Zwart
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Duur van bezoek
30 minuten
Dag
Woensdag
Link naar advertentie
https://leidenprive.nl/dames/aisha/
Totale kosten (in euro)
230 + 50 (Tongzoenen)
Algemene beoordeling
1,00 ster(ren)
Dishonest Lady.

I understand "kissing" is not mentioned on her profile but then she shouldn't have agreed to do it at all. She first said that even though she doesn't indulge in French kissing, she'll do it for an extra 50 euros. Nothing after payment. The gentle touch of lips is literally what followed- if you know what I mean. Got up from the bed in frustration and started to wear my pants at the 15th or 16th min (I guess), but upon her insisting (probably because she was worried about what the privé house might think about her services), I gave it one last chance. Nothing. Again, just touching of lips. Verschrikkelijk!

Blowjob was ok. Sex was probably ok but I didn't feel good about it because the dishonesty was constantly running on my mind.

Had booked for 1.5 hours, stayed for 30 mins.

English is only slightly better than Hendrik Je Jongh. Translator would be required 96% of the time.

She said she's from Spain but the accent sounded South American. Reason I am saying this is simply because this is not the first time I have been disappointed by a South American girl- -and this probably was also not the last time. Such disappointments are part of a hiking career and I'll have to live with it!

Just before leaving, she requested me to try and not write a bad review.

Laatst bewerkt:
Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan