Recensie Brenda, Amsterdam 4,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

puntercrawled

Wandelaar
17/04/22
Intiem
4,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
1,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
1,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Beffen
  2. Pijpen deepthroat
  3. Pijpen zonder condoom
Gesproken taal
Spaans
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Bruin
Cupmaat
C (fake)
Lengte
1.50 m - 1.60 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Dag
Maandag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/4954184-brenda
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
4,00 ster(ren)
Had an urge and the lady I wanted to visit didn't pull through so I stuck with Brenda to give a try, easy apps and location in Noord Amsterdam easy to access, the buzzer didn't work so had to come down and was next to a shop so not that discreet but in the dark it was fine. Clean & nice apartment looks like she is there with others but I didn't see anyone. Lovely lady had dressed as asked & as in the pics discussed options via translate as limited english and agreed extra for pzc which she did fantastically. Licking her was lovely she came from this and enjoyed it, especially nice with that lovely ass.

Her blowjob was great wet, ball licking and deepthroat I would recommend. Doggy was preferred so that's all we did and it was lovely view from behind she also seemed to enjoy. Downside was no kissing she would turn her head away which was a disappointment as no real GFE.

She did her best and is bubbly & lovely ass and but not sure I would repeat due to the no kissing and higher cost, she stays for a few more weeks resides in Spain so will probably be back.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan