Recensie Danna, Hoofddorp (voorheen Lelystad) 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

marakuhu

Stamgast
26/09/22
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Massage met hoogtepunt
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Anaal bij sekswerker
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Anaal
Gesproken taal
Spaans
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Zwart
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Dag
Dinsdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/vrouwen/prive-ontvangst/hoofddorp/1977073-danna
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
Absolutely amazing lady, very down to earth and no integrity issues like some of the other Colombian girls. I always keep my fingers crossed before meeting any Brazilian or Columbian girls. This time it was a total surprise. She did everything that's mentioned in my profile. I am a huge French kissing fan and she served me well. I paid her 40 bucks more out of happiness.

I tried anal but she couldn't take it after a few minutes but she was so honest about it that I felt bad for the first time.

I drove from Hoofddorp to Lelystad but it was way beyond worth it. Gentlemen- Please be nice to her, she is really a good girl and just want to make some money.

When it comes to communication, Translator is your only option really, she doesn't even know what "the" means- not kidding.

P.S: I visited her in Lelystad. She is now in Hoofddrop but this review was long pending.

Also, she changed her name from Leyla to Danna although it wasn't necessary from a review perspective. She must have changed it for other reasons.

Laatst bewerkt:
Update: She doesn't do French kissing anymore. She does anal but is currently shy of it because of some sickness. She probably will also ask you about the size. I skipped today and decided to not go. I also noticed a slight change in attitude.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan