Recensie Sofi, Leuven 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

pdebordel

01/09/22
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Klaarkomen in mond
Gesproken taal
Spaans
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
18-25
Haarkleur
Zwart
Cupmaat
B
Lengte
1.50 m - 1.60 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Dag
Zaterdag
Link naar advertentie
https://old.redlights.be/prive-ontvangst/dames/little-hot-colombian-in-leuven-only-for-3-days.html
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
So sorry I don't speak dutch, I'm here in Leuven only for work...
Lonely night at my hotel, I just wanted to have some fun and I came across this ad:

Even tough I had the feeling it may surely be a fake ad... but I had nothing to loose since it was not far from my hotel... I decided to go there anyway...

Easy appointment arrangement in english, explaining clearly her practices and prices (classic ones 100€/30min & 150€/60min)

I chose 1h without any option, making sure in advance that she kisses with tongue and that the blowjob would be without rubber, all without extra costs

She receives near "Leuven Central Prison", in an apartment complex, but for the exact address you'll have to ask yourself

Once there, I had my first good surprise, it is exactly the girl of the photos and without any photoshop! She is a spectacular mix from latino/african parents as she told me.

Second good surprise, her sister (not sure of that as they look very different) was comfortably installed on the sofa in the living room and came to greet me. I asked her if it would be possible to make threesomes with her sister (in the coming days because I didn't came with enough money that night) and she told me that it was possible of course.

She offers me a shower before starting serious business but, as I had just taken one at my hotel, I gently declined the invitation. But she still takes care to remind that the natural blowjob depends on the cleanliness of my private parts

Once in the bedroom, we started warming up with FK & OWO, followed by the intercourse.
Do not expect DFK but simple and tasty FK with its luscious lips covered in a fruity balm.
As for the natural blowjob that was very slobbery and I didn't feel her teeth at all, good point!
Her blowjob was good enough to the point that I almost came for the first time

We followed with all the positions I wanted, including my favorite "doggystyle" to admire her pretty plump buttocks, almost making me regret not having taken enough money with me for the anal option

First shot followed by a massage (she's not an expert) followed by a second shot to finish with a surprisingly pleasant little social time where she takes an interest in what I do for a living and explains her own projects

In short, in summary an excellent surprise for me!
I'll probably go back, but for a threesome this time!
She seems to be only there for 3 days (WTF) so I'll try to visit her a second time before she leaves...

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan