Recensie Laura, Amsterdam (voorheen Amstelveen) 3,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Voormalig lid 1865

Wandelaar
03/08/21
Intiem
4,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
4,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
2,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Ja
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Leeftijd
35-40
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/vrouwen/prive-ontvangst/amstelveen/9213552-laura
Algemene beoordeling
3,00 ster(ren)
leuk koppie (+)
...maar de foto's zijn wel van lang geleden (-)
mooie volle billen (+)
mooie grote siliconen borsten (+)
grote hangbuik onsierd/gecamoufleerd door een levensgrote lelijke tatoeage (--)
pijpen goed (+)
heeft een rookadem dus zoenen heb ik niet teveel gedaan (-)
geen gezeur over gevoelig hier, gevoelig daar (+)
neuken kan wel wat hebben maar zelfweinig actief (+/-)
niet gezellig (-)
je wordt op heel omslachtige wijze naar appartement geleid (-)
klokkijkster (-)

herhaling? Nee, daar was het niet goed genoeg voor.

Intiem
2,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
3,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Klaarkomen in mond
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Ja
Algehele Hygiëne
Onvoldoende
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
35-40
Lichaamsbouw
Mollig
Duur van bezoek
30 minuten
Dag
Maandag
Link naar advertentie
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
2,00 ster(ren)
Ik ben ook bij deze dame geweest. De foto's zijn van tig jaar geleden en ben het eens met de beschrijvingen van mijn voorganger. Laura is nogal mollig en ziet er helaas niet meer zo knap uit als op de foto's. Bovendien kan de hygiene beter want van onderen kwam er toch een onfrisse geur uit, bah!

De service is slecht en kreeg het gevoel dat de dame je zo snel mogelijk probeert weg te werken. Ik had betaald voor een half uur en stond met 20 minuten buiten. Eenmalig bezoekje voor mij dus!

I will prop against the grain here and rather go on to mention that the services are excellent. However, I do agree about the clock watching and the unhygienic part. Those are the two reasons I would hesitate to visit her again.

Intiem
4,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
4,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
4,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
4,00 ster(ren)
Anaal bij sekswerker
4,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Anaal
  2. Klaarkomen in mond
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Ja
Algehele Hygiëne
Onvoldoende
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
35-40
Haarkleur
Blond
Lengte
1.70 m - 1.80 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Link naar advertentie
Algemene beoordeling
4,00 ster(ren)
I would like to convert my comment above into a review actually.

So I was saying that I will prop against the grain here and rather go on to mention that the services are excellent. My review is from at least a year ago when she used to visit in Amstelveen. I think I have visited her thrice till now.

However, I do agree about the clock watching and the unhygienic part. On the clock watching part, she cannot help it because of the number of customers- just too many. Those are the two reasons which made me think about not
visiting her again.

[3-May] Today, however, I stumbled upon her profile while searching for anal takers and had the urge to fuck her ass. It's a really nice ass and her butt hole is completely pink- not kidding. I pinged her and fixed an appointment for 15:30. She said it was ok but after about 15 mins back pinged back requesting the meeting to be rescheduled for 16:40. I said I'll then skip but then she insisted on 15:15 or 15:30 again this time. I said just because it's her, I'll make it at 16:40. She then said that that particular slot was not available anymore. You see this has to do with the assembly line working. A regular client might have told her he could make it at 15:30 only, that's when she moved my meeting to 16:40 but later something happened and that client probably couldn't come anymore at 15:30. I said my mood for sex was already gone because of the amount of coordination.m

About the hygiene- yes, last time her mouth was literally smelling of dick so I had requested her to gargle with Listerine today the request for which she had accepted. Yes, that was a huge turn off last time and that's why I had thought about never visiting her again. But since the last couple of days, I have been watching a few Taylor St. Claire anal scenes and Laura's ass is a little similar with a beautiful pink butthole like Taylor St. Claire.

There's nothing wrong in her services. She's a great DVP but her schedule is just very hectic now a days. I'll think tomorrow if I would like to fuck her.

Sex! Sigh!

Intiem
4,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
4,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
4,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
4,00 ster(ren)
Anaal bij sekswerker
4,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Anaal
  2. Klaarkomen in mond
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Ja
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
35-40
Haarkleur
Donkerblond
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Mollig
Duur van bezoek
45 minuten
Dag
Donderdag
Link naar advertentie
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
3,00 ster(ren)
Fucked her ass today. Services remain good and she looked better than last time as she has managed to lose some weight. A small belly remains still. Anal was nice, I fucked her sideways. But I am giving her a 4 as she was fussy about putting a lot of lubricants on her butt hole. I like it that way. TZ was decent but was better previously. Hygiene this time was better- upon request. She was smelling good today.

Clock watching is something she cannot help with. That's constantly on her mind. And you'll actually feel that while having sex with her. She doesn't enjoy a bit of it herself- I think. She does everything well but what she has on her mind is only money. I'll not repeat myself because of that one reason but let me tell you again- services are good.

Laatst bewerkt:
Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan