Algemeen Limburg algemeen

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
Iemand ervaring?
Ik ben zeker dat ik de foto`s / advertentie eerder zag voorbijkomen, maar in 1 van de "algemeen" topics. Kan er niet meer over zeggen.

Wanneer ik de zoekfunctie gebruik kom ik op waarschuwingen terecht over een zekere Anna in Hasselt die blijkbaar fake foto`s gebruikte, van een ander model echter. Hoeft dus niet noodzakelijk dezelfde te zijn, maar evengoed zijn opnieuw de foto`s van een andere advertentie gestolen (dewelke ik dus eerder zag) en zit opnieuw Anna van eerder daar achter.

Ik zou zeggen: enige voorzichtigheid, vraag eventueel bevestiging dmv selfie via Whatsapp of zo.

Succes.

I'm sure I saw the photos / advertisement before, but in 1 of the "general" topics. Can't say more about it.

When I use the search function I come across warnings about a certain Anna in Hasselt who apparently used fake photos, but of a different model. So it does not necessarily have to be the same, but the photos from another advertisement have also been stolen (which I saw earlier) and Anna from earlier is behind it again.

I would say: some caution, ask for confirmation by selfie via Whatsapp or something.

Good luck.
my favorite ❤ too bad she moved far from me

Fake? I wish she wasn't.

There was an ad for a really hot girl in Maasmechelen, she sent me location near the college Station. She had nice photos, but when I arrived, another one received me, she told me that the girl I texted had a client for 3 hours, I knew she was lying and the girl in photos never existed, did the fucking anyway was cheap for 80 and she was actually hot, but still not the one in the pictures 😑
However I see those really hot ads also in Maasmechelen. I think its the same person. Too bad I deleted the phone number. I never keep those on my phone 😅

Iemand al ervaring met deze ?
Been to her before in November when she was in Maasmechelen. Fake sensitive boobs, so boob play was not an option, and I hate fakes anyway. She looked nice was pretty. Didn't speak good English at all. My dick was also too big for her and she ended up finishing me with hand job. Wasn't a fun experience.
Been with her sister thou was a way better experience. Her sister treated me like a king with nice bj and fun action in the bed, she even gave me a can of Coca-Cola 😅

Easy met een vaccuumpomp ( zelfde pricipe als een penispomp), ze doet dit graag om dat haar clit dan supergevoelig wordt zodat ze bij het minste gelijk een fontein begint te squirten

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan