Recensie Melissa, Rijswijk (voorheen Lelystad) 2,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

OLtake

09/09/23
Intiem
2,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
3,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
2,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
30-35
Haarkleur
Donkerblond
Cupmaat
C
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
30 minuten
Dag
Zaterdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/7974686-melissa
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
2,00 ster(ren)
It is my first review on this website, I never wanted to just say same things about the ladies already reviewed here.

The lady works in the shared apartment, possibly multiple girls on the same kinky account (I was shooshed in the shared corridor), and possibly different girls are responsible for different services advertised on Kinky. The bed in the room could use a newer cleaner sheet for the price, but at least there was a clean towel. The girl I got looked somewhere like on photo, but with average, normal body fat, photos are from some time ago probably. She still has a youthful body with some muscle.

Welcomed me with an alright bj, but then rushed me on to have sex in 2 minutes. She has very playful hands and attentive eyes, she would encourage me with those soft hands all the time. However, after only 3 or so minutes missionary, she wants to switch to riding and does that weird side to side move with barely few centimeters of penetration for further 5 minutes before giving up and finishing with HJ. I asked if I can just help myself and get off while fucking her to which I got a reply that she cannot handle more than couple of minutes of sex or she won't be able to work more that day!

It was an overpriced quickie disappointment. If you wanna try, I pray you have a better experience.

P.S. First time I've seen preopened condom package, the one in the room she prepared already had a corner of packaging torn off when I entered there, but it was still wet with lube and rolled factory new with no holes. It weirded me off to no end, if the workers read this, please don't do this.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan