Recensie Michelle, Amstelveen 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

KapteinRLD

Vaste klant
10/10/21
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Massage met hoogtepunt
5,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
5,00 ster(ren)
Kontlikken bij klant
1,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Beffen
  2. Pijpen zonder condoom
  3. Speciale kleding verzoek
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
30-35
Haarkleur
Donkerblond
Cupmaat
C
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Dag
Donderdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/8565532-michelle
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
First of all, I'm just glad to beat @Rudolfo to it 😁 . But joke aside, her ad on kinky is easy to miss and that's like not seeing a gold bar on the street as you're passing by. This girl is pure gold, a true diamond, an angel sent to us by god if you'd believe in such a thing. Her profile is WAY under rated, she's so much more prettier and warmer than on those pictures!!! And I will spare you the details of the session but she deserves more than the upper limit of 5 stars in every traditional compartment, a true GFE+++++ experience (no bare, sex with condom only though). After sex, she also gave me the most magical head to feet massage just when I thought I couldn't get higher on oxytocin. She's also easy to talk with and have a good sense of humor. I don't think I've ever stayed more than 1 hour with a women, I'm usually bored and happy to go back to real life by then but with her 1 hour was way too short. Unfortunately very sadly she's only here for a few days and then she's not really sure if she will come back. Hopefully more upcoming visits and reviews like this one will help her to visit us again. Have fun ;)

First of all, I'm just glad to beat @Rudolfo to it 😁 . But joke aside, her ad on kinky is easy to miss and that's like not seeing a gold bar on the street as you're passing by. This girl is pure gold, a true diamond, an angel sent to us by god if you'd believe in such a thing. Her profile is WAY under rated, she's so much more prettier and warmer than on those pictures!!! And I will spare you the details of the session but she deserves more than the upper limit of 5 stars in every traditional compartment, a true GFE+++++ experience (no bare, sex with condom only though). After sex, she also gave me the most magical head to feet massage just when I thought I couldn't get higher on oxytocin. She's also easy to talk with and have a good sense of humor. I don't think I've ever stayed more than 1 hour with a women, I'm usually bored and happy to go back to real life by then but with her 1 hour was way too short. Unfortunately very sadly she's only here for a few days and then she's not really sure if she will come back. Hopefully more upcoming visits and reviews like this one will help her to visit us again. Have fun ;)
Thanks kapitein . I hope to see her before she leaves.

Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Pijpen zonder condoom
  2. Vingeren
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
30-35
Haarkleur
Rood
Cupmaat
C
Lengte
1.60 m - 1.70 m
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
45 minuten
Dag
Zaterdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/8565532-michelle
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
Eerst wil ik even melden dat ik heel blij ben met deze site. Er is dus leven na Hookers.nl :cool:

Op zaterdag twee weken geleden deze zeer mooie Oekraïense bezocht. Na heel wat geapp uiteindelijk een date. En wat voor date.
Passievol, heerlijke sex. Alleen wilde ze niet gebeft worden..... dat was wel jammer. Maar zeker voor herhaling vatbaar.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan