Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
12/01/23
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
4,00 ster(ren)
Kontlikken bij klant
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Anaal bij klant
5,00 ster(ren)
Prostaat massage bij klant
5,00 ster(ren)
Anaal bij sekswerker
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Anaal
  2. Klaarkomen op gezicht
  3. Klaarkomen op lichaam
  4. Penismassage
  5. Pijpen deepthroat
  6. Pijpen zonder condoom
  7. Speciale kleding verzoek
  8. Tussen borsten (russisch)
  9. Vingeren
  10. Kontlikken door klant
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Uitstekend
Origine
Zuid-Amerikaans
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Zwart
Cupmaat
C (fake)
Lengte
1.70 m - 1.80 m
Penislengte
19/20cm
Lichaamsbouw
Normaal
Duur van bezoek
90 minuten
Dag
Vrijdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.redlights.be/prive-ontvangst/transseksuelen/melyna-la-reine-du-sperm-et-de-retour-en-belgique.html, https://www.kinky.nl/shemales/prive-ontvangst/aubange/3312182-melyna-marques
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
This was my first ever experience with someone without a pussy and she did an amazing job. I met her in Liège in a very clean apartment where I had to take my shoes off for example.

She took my clothes off and started sucking my cock, which was already rock hard, because she looks exactly like the pictures on her profile. After a few minutes she stood up, kissed me and told me to suck hers. I looked down and saw 20cm of shecock staring at me. I got on my knees and played with it and started sucking it when the time felt right (she is very patient).

After a few minutes we got on her bed and took turns in sucking cock and did some 69 and passionate french kissing. After she rimmed me, she told me that she wanted to fuck me and asked if I was OK with this.

Ofcourse I insisted. And man. what an experience she gave me. We took turns on each others asses in all kinds of positions. We even fucked in front of the big window where you see the road and in the endshe made me cum twice. And she came too! A massive load!

We french kissed, cuddled, chatted and gave blowjobs to each other afterwards, until I really had to leave because it was overfime already, but she also couldn't stop touching my hard dick that wouldn't go soft.

She filmed some of the fucking too (without face) (after my approval) and she shared these for free.

I think almost every day of this perfect woman with her big dick ever since the experience and I cannot wait for her to return to Liège

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan