Femdom/BDSM Recommendations?

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

ExpatMike

30/03/22
Hello Gentlemen and fellow connoisseurs,

I am leaning on your experience to ask for recommendations of independent girls who enthusiastically offer more extreme femdom and fetish services, ideally at a not so huge mark up over their regular price? I struggle to find good girls for this, often their willingness and enthusiasm is limited. Would really appreciate some names and numbers :)

A great pleasure to meet you all by the way

Mike

If you're looking for a somewhat eccentric independent lady with an active domination style... and you're not afraid to travel... you might want to consider Lady Daria in Warsaw. Check it out on www.ladydaria.eu, as she has an excellent website.
Had some really amazing experiences there (plural!). Personally I can recommend the 24h sessions. And check these prices! Longer appointment even include pick-up from and to your hotel/airport.
NO sex at all! You're not even allowed to touch her. But, what she all does with you... OMG!

If you're looking for a somewhat eccentric independent lady with an active domination style... and you're not afraid to travel... you might want to consider Lady Daria in Warsaw. Check it out on www.ladydaria.eu, as she has an excellent website.
Had some really amazing experiences there (plural!). Personally I can recommend the 24h sessions. And check these prices! Longer appointment even include pick-up from and to your hotel/airport.
NO sex at all! You're not even allowed to touch her. But, what she all does with you... OMG!
helaas het is gesloten tot haar nieuw faciliteit klaar is :(

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan