All kinkiness in Netherlands

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

crazyBulldog

04/01/23
I moved to the Netherlands recently and am fascinated by the open nature towards sex, prostitution, weed etc. I visited RLD once, but its a bit public for my liking.
What are the ways to find reliable providers? I see that kinky.nl has girls with reviews. And then there is sexjobs.nl (which doesn't have any review I guess). But these are the only options? In another words, how to avoid fake ads?
Also, does the women do outcall to customer's place here?

Use Google Translate to read this forum and you will find all answers. And, FYI, depending on where you come from, the mindset towards sex and drugs might be less open than what common belief tells you. Of course, the Benelux is a very open-minded part of the world, but that doesn't mean you can just do whatever you like. For example, I'm inclined to say that Germany is even more open towards sex, with sexual acts like exhibitionism, bdsm and watersports being more accepted by the general public.

Use Google Translate to read this forum and you will find all the answers. And, FYI, depending on where you come from, the mindset towards sex and drugs might be less open than what common belief tells you. Of course, the Benelux is a very open-minded part of the world, but that doesn't mean you can just do whatever you like. For example, I'm inclined to say that Germany is even more open towards sex, with sexual acts like exhibitionism, bdsm and watersports being more accepted by the general public.
Thanks!

For example, I'm inclined to say that Germany is even more open towards sex, with sexual acts like exhibitionism, bdsm and watersports being more accepted by the general public.
True, but on the other hand: oral sex without condom is prohibited in Germany.

So @crazyBulldog : use the translater machines on internet and read the posts on this forum, just like @diewanderer advises you to do.

Oud onderwerp: Hoi . Er is al meer dan 120 dagen geen bericht meer geplaatst in dit onderwerp.
Weet je zeker dat je reactie nog wel relevant is?
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan